Jealous?

(Play song)

"Saeyara" My name was called, so I turned and saw the last person I wanted to remember. "Keith..." I say with anger visible in my words. "Oh c'mon...I know you still love me..." "Still the same cheater I last heard from." I say with confidence as my friends gasp and get ready to fight if this gets ugly. "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" He screamed ready to fight.

"You better be careful. I'm a white belt in TaeKwonDo." He says with too much confidence. 'He got too cocky he forgot I was in a higher rank than him'  I was about to fight him when someone else beat me to it.

Keith suddenly runs away like a coward as I see a boy with black hair and Green eyes stand in front of me...Unharmed. "Riley!!!" Tyler, Lucas, and Kyle shout together as they bro hug the mysterious man. "You must be the new student?" He asks as I hear the bell ring from the school. "Man, did'nt even get to eat." Tyler exclaims poorly while I nod at the man and start running to school. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay class, you will all be doing a project with a partner about the muscles." She assigned our partners and I got Tyler. "Okay so there are three contractions. The first one is the; Isometric contraction: The muscle contracts but does not shorten. Second one is the; Concentric then Third is the Eccentric Contraction. Did you get them all?" I ask Tyler as he writes it all down. (This is actually true, I got it from my real life current lesson)

He nods as I continue and he shows me how the muscles work. So he had to use his own arms and muscles to show me. (This happened irl)

(Just like this one)

I blushed the whole time since he flexed that I can't even concentrate on the project that much.

Riley's Pov: (Finally)

I got paired up with Lucas and I see Tyler flexing in front The new student while doing their project. I felt something inside well up. "Dude!!! We're you even listening?!" I turn my head rapidly at Lucas who was smirking at me. "What?" I asked clueless as he starts snickering. "What?!" He laughed as everyone stared at us, even Tyler and the new student. "SORRY!" I shouted and hit Lucas in the head. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I said as I opened my notebook and started to copy more.

"You were staring at Tyler and Saeyara bro...Man are you Jealous?" Saeyara...so that's her name. "I was'nt. I was just looking at them to see how they were doing." I said. "Okay...Whatever you say..." He said smirking at me again, I growled at him as he looks away scared. I look back at the two and see that they surely were having fun... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next chapter...Ill try and show you what the characters look like...