Proluge

Alice woke up at 5:30a.m because today was Monday. Monday and her first day of Highschool. Since she freshly moved there she didn't know anyone and hoped to make at least a hand full of friends.
It was quite hot, so she wore a pink top and a colourfull skirt which matched with her platin blonde, slightly curled, hair and her blazing sky blue eyes.
She sure was a nature beauty. But she was extremly shy and short.. She was only 5'1... That's pretty small, right? But because of that and her pale skin, she looked just like a porcelain doll.
She quickly stood up and stretched, got into the bathroom and brushed her teeth and washed her face with icy cold water. Then she looked at her face through the mirror for a short time and walked out into her room again. She had to pack her school things. After that, she quickly rushed downstairs, only to greet her mom, put on her shoes and run to the bus stop. It was 06:59a.m as she got there and the bus was supposed to come at 07:02a.m so she quickly breathed in and out because she literally ran at her highest speed there.
That was going to be a long ride... At 07:55a.m will be her first period. One period is 45minutes long.
She has to ride the bus to the school and back. One ride has a timespan of full 40-45minutes.
Just great....
Alice thought.
The bus came just on time and as she climed in no seats were free. So Alice had to stand.
She took out her headphones and her phone so she could listen to some music. Because if she didn't, it would be so boring that she would probably die of boredom.

Finally the bus haltet at the Highschool and Alice sighted in relief. It felt like years until she got there. After she got out of the bus, she strechted her arms and took a deep breath in and out.
Hopefully there aren't going to be just some whores or something like that.

She really liked cute things, so maybe there would be some cute girls also? Without tons of make-up on?
That would be great actually...
Alice already had her schedule and a map of the school. So she basically new where to go and what classes she had. But she constantly looked at the map so she would get to the right destination and because she only looked at the map she bumped into someone. Both fell to the ground on their bottoms and the map fell out of Alices hand. She quickly picked it up and stood up, swishing away the imaginary-dust and looked at the person she bumped into. It was a teacher.
Just great Alice....just great...
Of course she would mess up at her first day. I mean, why not?
She quickly apologized to the teacher and helped them up. Then the teacher dismissed her and she quickly found her class.

Hopefully I'll get my introdution right without anything embarassing....