Before:

I just want to state that if you see any words like this, LIKE THIS, bold and itallicized, they are speaking in Korean.
If it is written in this normal text, they are speaking in English.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 18, 2017 [9:22 P.M][21:22]

"Mooooommmmmm!! I have to board my plane now so can you please stop hugging me so I can go before I miss it?"
"Oh, but honey! You'll be gone for who knows how long and I wont be able to afford to buy a plane ticket to Korea for awhile."
"Mom, its fine. Take care of Mitsi for me please. (Mitsi is your cat that you rescued off the streets. Shes a white cat with light brown spots at the tip of her ears) Okay, I have to go now."
"Oh alright... I'll take care of Mitsi. Bye darling, love you."
"Bye love you too. Take care." You say as you start to walk towards the boarding area.
"DON'T FORGET TO CALL ME EVERY NIGHT!!" I hear my mom shout, and in response, I put up an okay sign, high enough above my head so that she can see it.
Finally, I board the plane and as I wait no one sits beside me. I guess I am pretty lucky. Wait. Spoke too soon. WAYYY too soon.
"But mother!" The little boy exclaimed.
"Don't you "but mother" me! You shouldn't have left it at the house."
"It wasn't my fault!"
"Whose fault was it then? Certainly not mine."
"It was your fault though! You rushed me to get out of the house way too quick!"

(Lets just pause for a moment. Has any one else ever had a moment like this with your mother? I know I certainly have. Let me know in the comments!)

"I wouldn't of had to rush you out of the house, if you would have been ready on time!"
As I listened to the conversation they were having, let me just state, I was not eavesdropping. They were super loud and sitting right beside me. ;-;
The plane started to take off. And by then I was tired of the yell/whispering going on beside me so I quickly took out my phone and unwrapped the earbud wire from around it, popped the earbuds in my ears, and turned on some music.
BTS - Jin - Awake

(PAUSE AGAIN. I know I am sorry. But this song is honestly one of the saddest songs. Okay I will leave you be now.)

As the music plays in my ears, I feel myself slowly falling into darkness. Sleep.

And that is where I am going to end it for now. If you want to read more let me know. Also, I might just make the chapters longer. I will be getting pretty busy here in August since I start school on the 8th, but I will try my best to upload the chapters. Thank you <3
JULY 23, 2017