Nice to meet you

I just want to state that if you see any words like this, LIKE THIS, bold and itallicized, they are speaking in Korean.
If it is written in this normal text, they are speaking in English.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 20, 2017 [4:36 A.M][04:36]

I wake up to my phone going off. I hit snooze and turn away from it. Wait. This is not my bed. Where am I? I immediatly sit up and look around. This, is not my room? Ahhhhhh. Dorm. I forgot. I just moved in with my 8 other group mates. We are part of a new group that BigHit Entertainment has made. Okay, I remember now. Since I'm already sitting up I decide to look around the house. I didn't get to do that last nice since I was tired and fell asleep after unpacking my things. As I get up something startles me.
"Who are you?" The person asks in a groggily voice.
"Ah. I'm l/n y/n. Who are you?" I say as I bow even though she probably can't see me.
"I'm Ji Hee (지 희), we will have more proper introductions later so lets just leave it at that so we can get ready."
"Ah, ne."
And with that being said. I change into the clothes I am going to be wearing today. I am wearing an oversized pink cotton sweater, since its still cool outside, thats tucked (only the front part) into my pale blue ripped jeans which are rolled up a little bit so you can see my ankles.
"I think I am going to wear my white Nike Roshes today." I say softly to myself so no one can hear. I take a brush and comb it through my long light brown/blonde hair. The roots of my hair are getting darker I notice, and they almost look black. Once my hair is completely brushed,I grab my toothbrush and I go look for a bathroom. Also exploring the huge dorm while I'm at it. I walk into the living room, which is decorated nicely with black couches and a huge flat screen TV. On the side I a black little round table with chairs by the window. There is a vase sitting in the middle of the table and it makes me feel like ghosts are going on a date with each other. I look at it for a little while and then I start searching again. Found it.
The bathroom is quiet pretty with the while walls and the shiny pearl coloured floors. (Thats like an off white colour. Not white.) I see there is already 5 sets of toothpaste tubes, meaning no one has been in here to brush their teeth yet, and a little note that says, "use these. 5 people will be sharing this bathroom. The first 5 that get the tubes get this bathroom. The others, the bathroom is beside the exercise room. Please put your initials on the tube with the sharpie I have provided you. If your initials are like someone elses, write it differently."
"We even have an exercise room?" I think to myself. Wow. Okay. I grab a tube of toothpaste and write my initials in English. Y/LI Y/FI. Done. I open the tube and peel off the little top and throw it in the trashcan beside the counter. I put the tooth paste on my toothbrush, let water run over it and start brushing my teeth.

[Time Hop: [5:17] [05:17]

By now, I have done everything I needed to. I didn't eat breakfast since I have never really ate it. I'm sitting on the couch when the manager comes in. Ji Hee (지 희) looks up from her phone and other girls (3 others) I dont know look up from watching one girl cook.
"Okay, girls. Today, before we leave, you will introduce yourselves to one another. Where are the other three girls? There are nine of you if I do remember."
"Theyre in their rooms, I will go get them." One girl says and she wonders off to go get them. About 3 minutes later, she brings back the girls.
"Okay start introducing yourselves and come down to the van when your ready. Bye."
I look around and notice no ones saying anything.
"What if we go left to right?" A girl finally speaks up.
"Okay that should be good." Says another.
A girl, who is already standing, walks and stands in front of everyone, who has now formed a semi circle type thing. She looks to be about 5'7. 4 inches taller than me. She has black hair and bangs that have been curled. Her face is quite petite yet a litte round. She has big dark eyes. Almost the colour of her hair. Her figure is like the rest of us, pretty skinny. Maybe like 97 LBS? [You are perfect the way you are by the way. You do not need to way 97 lbs if you are 20. I'm just writing down the korean idol standard.]
"Hi, I am Kim MiNa (김미나), I am 23 years old, and I am a rapper. Please take care of me!" And then she bowed

The next girl, seriously towers over me. I am quite sure that I am the shortest in the group. She has brown bouncy/wavy hair. She, if there was one, would be the definition of pretty. Her face was just so small and beautiful. She spoke like an angel when she was introducing herself. Her body type was probably skinnier than everyone else. Maybe 94 LBS?
"Hello, I am Park Jae Eun (박재은) and I am the leader of this group and also a singer. I am happy to be here with you all." And like MiNa she bowed.

Next up is me. I am 5'4 and as I walk up to be the center of attention, I notice that I am the shprtest of the group. I have brown/blonde hair with turns black that the roots. I have a petite little face and bright green eyes. I get them from my mother because she is American but I get all of my Korean traits from my father. He passed away 2 years ago in a car wreck but taught me Korean before he went to Heaven.
"Hello, I am L/N Y/N and I am a singer. Thank you for listening." And I bow. One girl asks Jae Eun something and Jae Eun speaks up.
"Y/N, everyone else, me and Soo Mi (수미) wanted to know what you thought if Y/N was the Main Visual in our group."
"How could I be visual when so many of you are way prettier than I am?" I spoke up.
"Your quiet adorable and small, and your also a foreigner so you will probably draw a lot of attention." Says a girl who hasnt introduced herself yet.
"I agree." I hear others say.
"Okay so that covers it, Y/N do you want to be our main visual?"
"Uh, ah, s-sure? Thank you." And I bow.

Ahk, I haven't come up with the other girls yet, but look. I have a feeling you are going to get along great with your group. Seeing as this chapter ended with you becoming the main Visual!! Yay! Go you! *Inserts go you dance* Okay well please look forward to the remaining chapters, and as always, I hope you enjoy! Bye loves<3

EDIT- If you guys can, leave a comment and put your name or a name you made up. I will add you to the story as one of the other 4 girls in ERY1. (I only characterized 3 characters in this but dont forget about the charcters Soo Mi and Ji Hee!)Tell me what kind of personality YOU want that character to have, and what she looks like. Just remember she has to be over 5'4. Thank you <3