did

❝So when you come back and make me happy❞

                                                                                       🌞

Hoseok grinned as he stared at the sleeping boy in front of him. He was so excited, he couldn't help but allow a smile to spread from ear to ear. In fact, he got a bit zealous. He had already: made food (with the help of Jin, he was such a sweetheart), got an outfit out for Yoongi (topped with his sweatshirt that he always stole from Hoseok), and was already ready himself.

Contrary to popular belief, Yoongi wasn't actually that bitter when woken. He would grumble and complain like a child, but he would also be extremely cute. Hoseok loved it. He would always lean against him, cling to him, and talk very quietly, it was so adorable.

"Yoongi," he spoke softly as he shook Yoongi's shoulders and pushed his hair out of his face.

"Hmm?"

"Time to get up."

"Sleep."

"But it's time to get up."

"Sleep."

"It's your birthday!" Hoseok grinned as he poked Yoongi's cheek. "And that means you have to get up."

"Doesn't that mean I should be able to chose if I sleep?"

"Not when you're my boyfriend and I have plans with you."

"If the plans doesn't involve you cuddling me or tying me up and fucking me Hoseok, then I'm not interested."

"But babe," Hoseok drew out as he leaned in close to Yoongi. "That's later."

Finally opening his eyes, Yoongi playfully glared at him. "I can't believe you."

Hoseok rolled his eyes, "Just get up. I picked out an outfit for you."

"Do I even get any say into most of today?"

"Nope," Hoseok smiled fondly as he threw the clothes at Yoongi. "Now get dressed."

Not being able to refuse Hoseok anything, Yoongi did. And as he walked out he got a look at the time. Four in the morning...Was Hoseok mental?

"Hoseok," he started calmly as he walked out. "Why are we up at four in the morning?"

"So we can start the day good."

And he did. Hoseok and brought him out to an open field to watch the sunrise, Yoongi's favorite. And had breakfast made. Plus Yoongi did get his cuddles that morning. Although the tying came into play later. It had probably been the best birthday ever out of all of Yoongi's life. It was moments like these that he couldn't ever imagine himself depressed every again.