Till Death do us part

Part 1

Till Death do us part

Hi my name is Zia and I am and alcoholic.

No am not really an alcoholic just felt like the right thing to say at that moment, as you can tell am not the most normal person because normal people are hella boring .

My name is Zia but some people call me Zee or Z and when I say “people’’ I mean two people ,my friend Naomi and my soon to be boyfriend, Trey those are the only two people I kind of liked.

I met Naomi right after my mom passed away back when I was 16 am now 20 so I have known her a good 4 years but I don’t trust her I know if given the opportunity she would throw me under the bus.

I met Trey when I was 17 he was and still is a cool nigger I see him as a brother but recently I have been thinking about giving him a chance that’s why I say soon to be boyfriend , I mean the poor guy has been trying to get with me for 3 years straight now

My mom  got killed when  I was 16 apparently she fucked with a drug dealer and he pumped her full of lead , five bullets to the head , honestly I think that’s over kill but knowing the little I knew about my mom , she probably fucked up really bad .

My mom would have done anything for a hit, she would suck a monkey’s dick if the drug dealer told her to do so, I am not disrespecting am just telling it like it is and she was not a good mother for shit.

I am a black girl, looked mixed yea am that light skinned, think my dad was white but I never met him.

I am average height, I have dreads they are quite long I take good care of them they are always coloured, trimmed looking on point.

I have what they call white girls legs they are long and light so I love wearing shorts.

I am a fitness freak so I work out almost every day so I do have a flat stomach and my abs just started showing recently and am in love with them.

I do not have that Nicki minaj ass my ass is more like Ciara, it’s just right to look good in a pair of jeans.

If I am not at work or busy with school work am chilling at Naomi and I’s apartment , she never home so am usually alone . Naomi is a prostitute and she’s proud of it she says she loves what she does I don’t judge thou because she cleans up really well always in designer labels but her ass don’t pay the rent I do and I buy the food which she eats .

I was chilling on the brown leather couch, with my earphones on, listening to drake (am in love with this nigger) he helps me relax and his music makes sense unlike this new cats like French Montana who can’t rapp longer than 15 seconds that’s not what hip-hop is about I like my hip-hop deep so Drake, Cole , Wale, Eminem  those are some of my niggers.

I had cooked ,cleaned, showered so I could enjoy my music and flick through a magazine as I was doing that the living room door burst open I dint have to look to know it was Naomi , her ass always had to always make a dramatic entrance.

‘’Bitch this isn’t a reality show why your ass acting all dramatic for?’’ I said looking up at her

She had her white Gucci suit with black 6 inch heels, her weave looked on point and she had Channel glasses on .

This girl was on point that’s why she only fucked with the big drug lords I thought it was dangerous but it paid for her look so hey.

‘’Bitch all this aint an act’’

‘’hmm’’

 I mumbled and went back to my mag was reading an interesting article on how tomatoes could save your life and I could hear Naomi going through the kitchen making noise and shit she must be hella hungry she always hungry for someone who can’t cook that shit ironic.