Break Up

Normal Pov
(Y/N) dressed in a (F/C) shirt with black jeans, and some converse, you wore a (F/C) jacket with pockets, you grabbed your bag and went to school.

You arrived and saw your sister Frisk was talking  to her friends,you and Frisk were sister and your the older one while she is the younger,your soul trait is actually all for that but you hide it since you don't get into fights and that was one Humbleness,anyways back to it,you sights as you  sighed and took your seat at the back near the window, Frisk saw you and smiled and waved, you waved back.

You just kept quiet at times, when Frisk called you over for lunch which you refuse but she dragged you to her friends, which had Undyne the best athlete, Alphys the smartest student, Mettaton the best actor, Papyrus the innocent cinnamon bun,and G or Sans the schools hottest skele and Frisk Boyfriend "guys this is my older sister (Y/N) who I talked about" she said,she talked about you to her friends,that you hated because she didn't kept her promise of not talking about her to her friends darn "Hi there Punk,the names Undyne this Alphys my girlfriend" Undyne boasted,great more fun there's a lesbian couple ugh,you hated everything "NYEH,my names the Great Papyrus"Papyrus said,you sighed and waved,he waved back "sup, my names Sans or G whatever you prefer" Sans said, I just nodded and Frisk pulled me to sit with Papyrus as she sat next to G, she clings onto G's arm, "So why didn't we met before? You and Frisk are sisters anyways" Mettaton said to you "Well, I wasn't into adventure much so I left he go, since she always loves a taste of excitement" you said "You got that right" Frisk said happily "Yeah, like when you dragged me into the forest to search for blueberries one time" You said, as you stood up " I'll be leaving, I need to go anways" You said as you walked away from the group.

At the end of school, you and Frisk were about to leave when G called, so you tanged along because Frisk wanted you to come.

As you waited for Frisk to be done talking.

Frisk's Pov
I waited for G when I saw him with a bored expression "G whats wrong?" I asked "Well, I wanted to tell you something" he said rubbing the back of his neck "What do you mean G?" I asked "I think we should Break up" he said forward,making me heart broken,those words pierced to my heart "I am sorry but we can still be friends like back then" he said "No,I don't want to... please don't do this to me Sans" I cried as tears ran down my cheeks "Frisk, please understand you should just accept it" He said said, placing his hands on my shoulder "O-okay f-fine I accept but we still be friends like back then" I said, he smiled as I smiled back, but when (Y/N)came and said "Hey sis you guys done or should I go first?" I saw Sans blush yellow and I knew "You broke up with me for my Sister!" I shrieked, he jumped and raised his hands "Frisk please don't be mad,I'm not" he said,I  nodded, I sigh as me and sis went home, I waved G good bye.

Arriving home, I plopped down the couch, face first, (Y/N) went to the kitchen to get herself a can of soda, I sighed at this, my boyfriend breaking up with me, living with my unsocial sister, who only reads for fun, (Y/N) came in, drinking a can of coke, she sat down on a arm chair and opened the T.V to watch some news. I sighed and watch with her before "Can you get me a bowl of cheese fries?" I asked her, who glance at me and said "Nope." She said plainly and threw the can at the trash can, she got up and went to her room. I sighed, I hope tomorrow will be better.