Jealousy

A/N: imagine yourself singing this after school okay.

______________________________________________

Frisk's Pov
Me and (Y/N) arrived at school when we both saw G coming towards us "morning G" I said happily "Morning Frisk, morning babe" he said as he winked at (y/n), I was shock inside but just stared, (y/n) seems unimpressed by this and walked away to our classroom, G seems determine to get (y/n), I sighed and went to catch up with (y/n).

I sighed as I kept trying to get G to talk to me, I know me and G broke up but some reason I want him back, when he just ignored me all the time, at lunch he saw (y/n) sitting alone at a table at the corner avoiding the other students,he smiled and picked up his tray and went to sit with her,I seem to hate this now and I know the problem,I was jealous of my sister getting G's attention when she seem to blush at a statement G said, I never saw her blushing but I hated her for having G.

It was already the end of school for now and man I was beat when I saw G flirting with (y/n), who was very flushed and her face in her scarf. I growled and glared daggers at her, even if she is my older sister! But still she had shyness in her soul like all soul traits are fuse together for her soul. Before this could go any further, (Y/N) ran off, probably to avoid being flirted, at home, I was at my room, screaming in my pillow before I got hit on the head by a book "Shut it sis! I'm reading at my room, can't focus with your muffled screaming." She yelled at me, I glared at her,who glared back with her usual (E/C) eyes, I shivered, alright I admit, (Y/N) was scary as hell, while I still need to plan to get G to like me again, I went to check on my sister, who was sleeping on her bed, a book resting opened on her bedside table, I decided to observe her, (Y/N) was very strong, I can see she worked out a lot when I was at the Underground, she is fit and healthy, she perfect has perfect curves for a boy who wants her as a girlfriend, a beautiful face, great legs,and damn, C cup breasts, I gritted my teeth, she is so sexy than me dammit!!.

I heard (Y/N) singing at her room, I knew she was fixing her room, she sings if she fixes her room or just reading.