change

Name was glad that they reunited again and she was glad that no one reminded of what happened last Christmas. She just want to die happy with her friends even if something will happen until Akihito met someone.

Akihito was way too focused at the girl he met and Name wasn't jealous just upset at him. Well, for her she wasn't jealous.

"That pervert. I thought he'll be my lifetime rival." Hiroomi chuckled while shaking his head then sat on his chair which was at the corner. Name sighed and looked at the door that was opening expecting Mitsuki. "It bothers me when nii-chan is way too early." Mitsuki said shutting the door and yawning then pulled the chair for her to sit.

"Name-chan, Akihito wants Kuriyama Mirai to join our club and I know she can't resist him." Mitsuki said while reading another book again. "I don't have a problem with it. The only problem for me is Akkey's losing time to hang out with us."

Mitsuki sighed. "Let him be. He doesn't want us to cage him inside here while observing him silently." Before Name could speak Hiroomi stood up and went outside. He slammed the door causing Name to get startled. "Young love. Gosh."

Name just pouted. "Mitsuki, I think I need to go to my next class and talk to Hiroomi later. He might've think that I already chose Akkey."

"I'll help you. You're bad at talking to someone who's mad at you." The door slammed open this time causing Name to close her eyes and squirm. "Gosh, damn it."

"S-senpai, I told you I don't want to join." A cute girl said as Akihito removed his hand on her wrist. "Guys, I want you to meet Kuriyama-san! Our new member!"

Name smiled at her then held her hand gently while standing up. "Welcome to our club." She was feeling something inside her. It feels weird. It wasn't butterflies.

"Senpai! I told you I don't want..." Kuriyama's eyes widen as she saw the book she wanted to read for a long time resting inside the bookshelf with the others. "Ah, those were donated by the old members of the literature club, but only the members of this club can use it."

"I'll join!" Kuriyama exclaimed while slowly flipping the pages with a heart on her eyes and a wide smile on her face. Name chuckled at how cute she was, but even though something's hurting a bit she has to accept it. "Mitsuki-chan, please kindly call Hiroomi so that we'll welcome our new member." Mitsuki stared at Name for a while before nodding and going outside.

Name faced them both then sat beside Kuriyama who was happily reading the book. "Welcome to the club, Mirai-chan." Akihito sighed in relief, thinking that Name won't probably be fine with Kuriyama joining the club, but she's fine with it.

Though he noticed something in Name's face. It looked hurt.