Room #1469

Dallons pov: 

When Brendon hung up the phone I was in shock not only did I get into the band but, Brendon fucking Urie my idol, and the man I've had a crush on since I first heard 'I write sins not tragedies' just called me, that's right me! "Sexy!" I can't stop shaking. My face is turning bright red, like a tomato from blushing too much. The people in the airport stop to ask me if I'm okay. But I am way more than okay, I'm fantastic. I rip up my plane ticket and ran out of the airport. I flag down a taxi and ask for him to drive my to the LINQ hotel where I was staying for the weekend, and lengthened my stay.

While riding in the taxi back to the hotel I'm staying at my phone buzzes in my pocket. I check it to see who's texting me, to find that it's Brendon. He's telling me to have 'our' songs ready. That's right he said 'our' songs. I feel my blushing coming back. I reply back nervously not sure what I should call him. He replies back * pause for dramatic effect * don't be nervous, "I LOVE YOU." Brendon Urie just said he loves me. My phone buzzes again he corrects himself by saying he loves how I play. Well I'll still take that. 

As the taxi pulls up in front of the hotel, I pay him, hop out of the car, and go straight to my suite, room 1469. (Kinky) I pull my bass out of it's case and stay up all night practicing the set list for the tour that Zack mailed me. I don't want to let Brendon down. 

Once my fingers started getting sore I stopped playing, took a break, and watched Ryden stage gay videos on YouTube. I jack off watching Brendon and Ryan, wishing I could be the one in the stage gay videos with Brendon one day.

*I would have used a Ryden video for this chapter but I had to use 'I write sins not tragedies' because it was mentioned at the beginning, but I promise I will add a stage gay video on one of these chapters.*