Years Later: Y/N pov

I woke up to the dumb brimming my eyes. My body was wrapped around my husband. He held me closer inhaling the scent of my hair.
"Morning Beautiful" he says to me as I turn to his side getting a better glimpse of him. "Morning" I said pecking his lips. "Mhm you taste good" he smirked biting his lips as I smiled widely.
"I need to get ready for work" I said throwing the blankets over him and getting out of bed. My arm was tugged pulling back into James arms. "Stay" he pouted as I rolled my eyes, "wish I could but can't babe".

I hopped out of bed and put on some fresh clothes. The essentials I needed were already prepared for me last night, I quickly grabbed everything and left to work.
I'm a fashion designer, I work for the top brand company's, Calvein Klein, Gucci, Prada, and Tommy Hilfiger.
My mom and dad set me up with James, it was never my intention my heart belonged with Zayn and always will. I miss him everyday, but I hope that his life is better then mine.
I walked into my office receiving 'good mornings' from my employees. I respond with a smile. "Good morning Mrs" Andrew said walking into the room, he held papers and set them on my desk. "These are some sketches for Tommy" he said.
"I'll take a look through them, Thank you Andrew" I sighed as he nodded and left the room. I grabbed some of the files and looked through them seeing some well drawn sketches. I called Andrew back into the room.
"Andrew, please send me the creator of the sketches" I said to him, "yes ma'am" he obeyed. A soft knock approached my door, "come in" I said eagerly. A women in her mid 20's entered the room. Her blue eyes shined, her hair was a golden blonde. "Yes Mrs.Jackson?" She asked. "Please sit" I said.

"What's your name?" I questioned, "Gigi Hadid" "well Gigi, these drawings are remarkable, but the could use some corrections" I complimented as she smile. Her hand was pressed against her chest. "Thank you so much" she smiled, "I'd like to give you a promotion, if you do better, you could work by my side" "Like a personal assistant?" She said quickly, I replied with a nod.
"I-I'd love too" she said excitedly "I won't let you down Mrs.Jackson" she said to me, "please call me y/n" she gave me a tight hugged and quickly left the room.
••••••••••••••
Today was a long day, I came home seeing James in the kitchen cooking. "Hi love" he yelled from afar, "Hey" I smiled as he wrapped his arms around me. "How was work?" "The usual" I reposnded. He smiled serving us pasta alfredo.
"Thank you" I said sticking my fork into it. "There's a new intern named Gigi, who has amazing sketches I'm giving her a promotion, if she makes more sketches" I said as James nodded, "that's great" he smiled.
James and I got ready for bed, I was in my silk beige night gown, sitting on the edge of the bed while James was looking for his robe. My phone rang, "hello?" I answered, nothing. I tried again "hello?". "I miss you so damn much" the voice mumbled as the call ended.

I looked at my phone suspiciously, maybe just the wrong number. I shrugged it off and turned off my lamp, James came back into bed pulling me into his chest. "Goodnight love" he said to me "Night James" I mumbled softly into his chest.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Happy 7 year anniversary! 💙

 ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Happy 7 year anniversary! 💙