Jealousy and Depression

Last time on I fell in love with my Best Friend (A Kageyama Hikaru love story)

No ones Pov

After the match against Gassan Kunimitsu Kirino and Kariya got along and everything started to go back to normal.

Or so they thought

?? Pov

Why do i feel like this? everyone has best friends but who do i have? no one...

  I feel so alone...

______________________

Alex's Pov

i'm walking to school with Nii-San and Kirino they are laughing and not including me, i envy you so much Nii-San you got a best friend you get the most attention from Mother and Father. I sighed and walk ahead of them they didn't  even notice, then i saw Tenma and Shinsuke.

I was about to call them but they walk into school so i rush to get to them but they have already left. I sighed again i then look around to see mostly everyone has someone to talk to and look at me just standing here all alone.

I kept walking till i got to the soccer club Kariya was annoying Tsurugi and Tsurugi was trying to ignore him, Tenma was with Shinsuke, Sangoku-Senpai was talking to Amagi -Senpai and Hamano-Senpai was talking to Hayami-Senpai i just sat down and read a book.After a while coach came in and we went to get changed so i walk to my changing room and got changed.

While i was practicing Kariya was annoying Kirino and Kirino just like Tsurugi tried to ignore him why doesn't he try and annoy me?

I've had enough! i walked off the pitch i then got ready for classes to start.

Tenma's Pov

"Where's Alex?"

i asked Shinsuke. He shrugged then we walked to captain who is talking to Kirino-Senpai

" Captain did Alex come to school today?"

i asked

 He turned to me then nodded he looked around and didn't see Alex

" i haven't seen her since me and Kirino came to school"

captain said

i nodded then we keep on practicing till classes start.

Alex's Pov

They didn't even notice that i left.

i was in class when Tenma and Shinsuke came up to me and said

" where were you? we didn't see you at practice?" at that moment i just broke they didn't see me come to practice... I lied and said with a fake smile