Paradise

I look across the field and all I see is war.

With night upon the battle field and stars shinning bight as if they were tears lit up by the moonlight.

Bloody lifeless bodies, their wishes unknown, forgotten and memories floating away in the muggy breeze.

Their eyes drained of everything they once were and will ever be.

The blood, a deep red, reflecting the blazing light of the trees, as they screech in agonizing pain, wishing that the rolling storm would fall upon them.

As the approaching storm runs close the raging lightning fights with the furious thunder with power and rivalry beyond our comprehension.

This is a fallen angels paradise, monsters and demons crave the lost memories and forgotten pasts. Fallen angels watch unseen by the living, they watch the empty desised souls wonder restlessly in the timeless wings of the cosmos searching.

As I walk away the the blazing light fades into the night as I search for my paradise.

My paradise is the opposite of society.

Society is always taking the new wined-up dolls out of the box and winding them up and watching them walk in whatever direction they please.

Yes, some get trampled, some fall but they eventually all finish unwinding and stop.

By the time they stop though society has lost interest and just puts them in the back of the closet waiting till they disintegrate, then wanting to play again and acting sad.

Wile secretly laughing in their head as they gaze in the remains.

They burn them and let the ashes go in the wind, they do this so often, just covering up their mistakes making it look as if they never existed.

This, this is not my paradise etheir.

I search in my mind for a hint, but to no ones surprise, I found nothing.

It's like black matter, un explainable.

My heart was the same, empty, full of lust and longing for something to come along and allow it to settle there.

There were no voices in my mind, no clues in my heart, all I know is that my heart hurts and I can't do anything but leave and move forward hoping to find something.

Is it wrong what I'm feeling?

Is it close by?

Or is it just the people I love and care for that can even make a fallen angels paradise mine, that must be it. If for that is true I will hold them close to my heart and never let go.