How It All Began...

"Oh.. My... Gosh..." I said amazed

" YEP WE'RE GOING TO MEET ONE DIRECTION" Kenzie squealed

"EEP!!!!" I heard Cindy say from Kenzie's car.

"Um... EEP?" I asked raising an eyebrow

"Yeah, I say EEP, when I'm excited, you should know by now with me being your friend for about 4 years." Cindy said in a duh tone.

"Ok... Well then when is the concert?" I asked barely containing my excitement

"Today at 5, I have 5 tickets, one for you, me, Molly, and Cindy, do you know anyone I could give the extra ticket to because I can't think of anyone worthy enough, maybe your sister, she seems nice, but didn't you say that she didn't like one --- " Kenzie said before I cut off her babbling

"WAIT YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT THE CONCERT IS IN LESS THAN HALF AN HOUR AND I HAVEN'T EVEN HAD TIME TO GET READY!" I said cutting her off. What was I going to wear?

"Well, we just got the tickets, why don't you just go in what your wearing now" Kenzie stated hoping I'd say yes

I looked down at what I was wearing, it really wasn't that bad, I was wearing a light pink crop top with a white skirt that reached my knees, a flower crown with light pink roses, and 4 inch white high heels. I guess I could just go in this, maybe just grab a jacket before I leave.

"Ok this is actually decent" I said calming down a little.

" I guess I could ask Riley if she wants to come but I doubt it"

"Riley! RILEY!! RILEEEYYY!!!" I yelled

"Viv, I'm right here you don't have to yell," She said coming down the stairs

"So, Kenzie got 5 tickets to go see one direction in concert today at 5 and she has an extra ticket so we were wondering... If maybe... You'd want to come with us?"

"Yeah sure, I got this date with this guy and I didn't want to go out with him in the first place so I was looking for an excuse to ditch him, so we're leaving now right, because its 4:41 and it starts at 5."

"Yeah come on, Kenzie brought her car and is letting me drive it" I said while dangling the keys. You see Kenzie is super rich and she has the hottest cars, so when she lets one of us drive one of them, its an honor. Which is why she was the one who bought the One Direction, V.I.P and backstage passes, we basically gave up trying to convince her to not buy us anything but she said that she has too much money and doesn't know what to do with it.

"Kenzie, Riley said she'll take the ticket" I told Kenzie as we headed out my house. When I stepped into the drivers seat I saw the rest of girls there.

********Skip Car Ride*********

"YAASSSSS!!!!! We're Here!!!!!" Molly shrieked in my ears

We walked up to the main entrance, showed the bodyguards our passes, then looked for One Direction's dressing rooms.

When we walked in we saw 3 other girls there, guess we weren't the only ones who had passes. We sat down on a couch opposite from the other girls. The girl I think name is Melanie kept flirting with Liam. You could tell he was annoyed by her actions but I think he just didn't want to come off as rude to the rest of us.

"Hey guys, thanks for coming, our fans mean a lot to us. So, who's up for a game of truth or dare" Niall said probably trying to divert the attention from Liam. Everyone agreed so we all gathered around on the floor in a circle. I think I was trying to act natural but I was really fangirling inside.

"I'll go first," Louis said while he looked at the group

"Um... Riley right? Truth or Dare?"

"Yeah. Truth" Riley said emotionless

"If you had to marry one member of One Direction who would it be?" Louis said wiggling his eyebrows. Riley instantly turned red.

"Uh... Um... Uh... Maybe... I guess.... Zayn?" Riley said questioningly

"Oh ok" Zayn said blushing a bit.

"My turn" Riley said trying to change the subject.

"Ok, Viv, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare, you know I never pick truth." I replied

"Ok, I dare you to sing that song you wrote (One Last Time)" She said

"Sure, people get ready to get your eardrums broken" I said

"Wait I can play guitar for it" Niall said smiling at me

"Ok, thanks" I said, while we stared at each other for a while until someone told us they didn't have all day I think it was that girl, Ally

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=23Wa4YbJr1I (Her song)

After I was done the people just looked at me with amazed looks on their faces.

"Sorry, I told you guys I was terrible..." I said

"No your not like at all, you're brilliant, love" Niall said in his cute Irish accent.

"Well thanks" I said blushing

"Hey, Vivian we have an idea, if you would like to come on tour with us. We could really use an opening act. You could even perform tonight. But only if you're up to it." said Harry.

" OMG YESS!!" I said so excited.