Good Girls Are Bad Girls (Michael Clifford One Shot)

I sat on my bed reading my french textbook. A sound comes from my bedroom door.

"Come in!" I answer.

It opened to reveal my dad holding a plate of biscuits.

"I see you are up earl, Catherine." He said smiling.

"Always have liked early starts, atleast i get my work done." I smirk.

"Thats why you're my favourite."

"I thought it was because i got into Harvard." I smirk, raising an eyebrow.

"That too." He laughs. "i'll leave you now, i don't want to interupt your studying!"

I place the plate on my bedside table and put my ear against the door, checking if father had gone.  I walk over to the closet, opening the door to let my boyfriend, Michael, out.

"Sorry about that." I laugh apoligetically.

"Its okay, Catherine." Michael says, mocking my dad.

"Oh shut up." I laugh. I hate Catherine only my family call me that, my friends call me Cat.

Michael picks me up, putting his forehead against mine. I wrap my arms around his neck and he looks into my eyes. 

"You look hot dressed as a nerd."

"Why thank you." I moved a stray hair out of his face. " And you look hot with red hair."

"Do you know what else is hot?" He smirks. "When you speak french to me."

"vous êtes un gros cochon." I say.

"Mhmf." He groans, sucking the skin on my neck.

"Do you know what i just said?" I laugh.

"Nope, but it was sexy."

"You are a fat pig."

"What?"

"Thats what i said. You are a fat pig." I laugh, as he chucks the pillow at my head.

Michael closes the gap between us and crashes his lips towards mine. They are rough and inviting. Our lips move in sync as i tug at his hair. His tongue licks my bottom lip. His hands make their way toward my chest. I gasp and-

"Catherine, time for school!" My mum calls.

Perfect.  Timing.

"Coming mother." I call.

Michael laughs at my innocence.

"Sorry babe." I pout.

.. Later that Night ..

I hear a tap on my door. I am sat on my bed with textbooks surrounding me. My mothers head pops through the gap in the door.

"Goodnight sweetheart." She whispers. "Don't stay up too late doing homework."

"I won't." I smile. If only she knew.

As soon as the door shuts, i jump out of my bed. I peel off my dressing gown revealing a tight black dress. I put on michaels leather jacket and open my bedroom window. Then i jump out onto my conservatory, making my way to michael's house.

"Hey sexy." Michael winks, pulling me into his embrace. "Ready to go?"

"Of course."