Chapter 1}}

I push through the school doors and pull out the crumbled paper from my bag. English 1st period, great. I wonder through the halls looking for Mrs.Chaes room. Was it here..No, was it here..No. okay im lost. "hey do you know where mrs.Chaes class is?" I ask 'um..are you talking to me' he shrugs "yes" 'oh umm its down here, im in that class.' "okay thanks, im violate" 'umm..im Tate' We walk to the class room and the end of the hallway covered in green lockers and white floors. 'Why are you late Mr.Langdon? and whos this?' "this is violate" he said taking a seat in the back of the class. 'oh, hello violate, dont be late again..take a seat' I look around for a seat and I realize everyone's eyes are locked on me, I rush to the back of the class & take a seat infront of Tate.

After class Tate runs up to me and says 'um.hey violate, what are you doing after school? I was thinking we could hang and maybe listen to some music. ' "ya that'd be great, heres my adress, come around 5 okay?" 'okay' he replied as I tore a piece paper from my notebook and handed to him, He glanced at it 'woah! we're neighbors,  you live in Murder House' I nodded my head and walked off wondering what he meant by 'murder house'.

After I got off the bus I walked in my house and into the kitchen where I got some chips & water and went upstairs, it was 4:45, i was just counting down the minutes til Tate arrived. *knock* It was only 4:50. I tiptoe downstairs & creak open the door, 'hey vi..I mean Violate, I decided to come a bit early if thats cool.' he told me, "sure" I reply as I lead him upstairs to my room. 'Woah, nice posters,  I love Guns n Roses' "ha really" I reply as iplug  my cd player begin playing my favorite song..'hey got any Kurt Cobain on that thing?' he said smiling at me.

{sorry, I know thats a short first chapter,  but ill add more on later♡ thanks