Chapter 2

Well today is my first day and I'm super nervous. I wake up at 5 in the morning since it takes me so long to get ready. I straighten my hair and put in my contacts. I then throw on a bra and panties as I reach for a pair of black leggings and a cute flowy blue tank top and and blue sneakers. I walk down stairs to my dad making breakfast. "Hey honey. You all excited for your first day?" He looks at me and I look back and I can just tell it will crush him if I tell him I'm not excited. So I nod and say "Yeah. I'm super excited." He kisses my head and hands me a plate with eggs, bacon, toast and hashbrowns on it. I finish my food and since I'm 16 I have my own car. It's 2017 candy apple red dodge charger. I drive to school.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I just got my schedule and I'm super nervous. I start walking when all of the sudden I bump into someone. "Are you okay?" I hear a super sexy deep voice say. I look up and see this gorgeous 6 feet 2inch hottie with green eyes and black hair. "Y-Yeah I'm okay." He reaches out his hand to help me up and I grab it. "You must be new here?" My cheeks turn as read as they can possibly get as I turn and look at him. "That easy to tell huh?" I say with a low giggle. "Do you need finding your class?" "Yes!" I say with a sigh of relief as I hand him schedule. I watch his gorgeous green eyes scan my schedule as a smile spreads across his face. "We have the same class. It down this hall. Last door on the left." I smile and take my schedule back. "See you in class.." I pause for him to say his name. "Johnathan. And you are?" "My name is Jennifer. I guess I'll see you in class." I say as I walk away with a huge grin on my face.