👑Opal👑

Anti P. O. V

I went to the doctor because I felt pain for 7 months now I just thought it was normal. "Mr.Fishblach Dr. dod is really to see you ". I walk in and sit down oh did I told you u I got
fat ! " so what is wrong today sir " he ask " we I been eating a lot and I feel pain and throw up sometimes. " I told the ink demon " sir I think your have s baby I'm put some shit and-" I cut him of with " DON'T SAY THAT IN FRONT MY BABY!" " Am sorry " . He put something cooled on my tommy and i look that tv they had and a baby " sir I'm happy to say your having a baby GIRL?!???" " WHAT A BABY GIRL I HAVE NO BEEN BORN IN 100,000,009 years !!" Wow am I going gave birth to something that haven't been born for a long time?!
I

~In Dark and Anti's house ~

"DARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKYYYYYY DADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDY!" " yes baby boy " " um well your going be a Father " " Really?! Am really happy to have a baby.." " sadly it not a boy it a girl " I don't care if it a boy or a girl or both I'm just happy. " " Darky what about Jack and Mark they don't even know we're MARRIED!" Don't worry I'll make sure they don't hurt you "

~2 hours later ~

Dark's P. O. V

My phone went off " hello who is this ?" " DARK it's me Mark how you been!" " for coming form a angel this is a different " yea but can you and your friend come over it's been months we didn't see you " Mark you never see because I am going be busy with my friend my for life!bye mark "

End call with Mark-

I'll never see him or Jack ever again.. " Dark Opal was food " " that her name?" "Yea like the birth stone of October " " because she bing born that month " " yea!"

- October 13 2005 -

" AHHHHHH AM SORRY TO THAT GIRLS AND BOYS WHO DO THIS " " it's ok ok " the nurse says I end up slapping "SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IT LIKE SO SHUT UP !" Dark kiss me it helps more than that nurse saying everything is ok. " there she is your baby girl Opal " the doctor .dod said " Opal your lucky I love you because I would slapped you because you made me feel pain " look she has your eyes Anti and wings " Dark said " and she has my hair color and skin " " yea she does darling "

" OPAL WE'ER BABY DAUGHTER "