U.A Introduction

(Y/N) = Your name
(L/N) = Last Name
(N/N) = Nickname
(H/C) = Hair Color
(F/C) = Favorite Color
(F/F) = Favorite Food

Quirk: Manipulation of ones Quirk.

Info: You can manipulate ones quirk after seeing it in use, yet it comes with a disadvantage you can only use 2 at a time for 20 minutes. If longer or more than 2 used can do a toll on your health making you sick, dizzy, and blood circulation to go down. It being a powerful quirk but you are not so great at combat!

I will be creating art for the uniform and etc. I apologize if the updates are slow! Now let's jump in shall we!?

|°з°||°з°||°з°|

     I enter the classroom had barely made it in the entrance exam. I quietly take my seat next to Shouto Todoroki, and I can't focus all I can focus on is his features and everyone elses I examine everyone.

     First day and we are already fighting great just great! I think to myself and let out a sigh. I stand back and watch ignoring everyone who tries and talks to me.

     It comes my turn and I fight against  the fire cracker boy Bakugou. What else!? I think to myself not happy to be paired with him. We fight explosions going off I use the smoke as smoke screens and trick him every moment he gets Annoyed. "Come on, fight me (Y/N)! Stop hiding you bitch!" He yells furiously. I do as he commands and call upon sensei's quirk as the wraps, wrap around him canceling his quirk.

     Sensei seems impressed well that's what I think anyway. We can get this over with and use more than 2 or stay at my limit.... Let's have fun!  My long (H/C) flows behind me, and I surprisingly get a hit on him using one of the green haired kids punches... My vision starts becoming blurry the final blow comes from him. I stumble and fall I feel him grab me by my collar and shake me hard all I can hear is static of his voice yelling, and the loud sound of the explosion lingering in my mind...

√√

Hello! I hope you enjoyed if you have any requests please leave them down below! I would be more than Happy to listen and probably use them. Please ignore the spelling mistakes and etc. That we did not catch.