Project X

Lycia's POV

"Why can't you just try to talk to him?" my best friend Amanda asked me.

"Because he's a self centered dick head." I told her and continued walking to my black jeep.

"Oh come on. All the boys in that group are."

"Do they all spend an hour on their hair every morning? Do they all hit on every girl in school? Because Matt sure as hell does"

"Actually yes." she said stopping by my car.

"You gonna get the fuck in the car or just stand there?" I said while hopping in my open hooded jeep.

She hopped in the car and rolled her eyes.

We drove to my house with the radio blasting, not speaking.

I was still pissed at her for thinking me and Matt could just be friends. I don't like him. I never did.

"You know everybody's coming over to plan the big senior party tonight at my house, right?" Amanda asked me.

"Yea, but what time." I asked.

"Probably right after school."

"Alright so I'll just go right to your house." I told her.

Once we got to her house I went into her large basement.

It was huge! That's why we could fit all 8 boys and 7 girls in her basement to plan this party.

******************************************

"Okay guys, last year the seniors threw a party and about 5,000 people showed up. We need to be bigger and better." Matt said while pacing across the room.

"Okay, you obviously don't know what the fuck you're doing so let me take control." I said while pushing Matt onto the empty part of the couch.

He rolled his eyes at me like he always does.

"Last year 5,000 people showed up to their party. This year we will have have 50,000 people show up."

"But that's impossible!" Matt argued.

"Nothing is impossible, Debbie downer." I snapped back.

"Shut the fuck up." he said putting his head on his hand.

"Exactly. So listen here. We will send out invitations to every school in this fucking state. Any of you screw this the fuck up you will regret it." I said mainly looking at Matt.

"Why the fuck are you looking at me!" he yelled.

"Because you'll be the one to fuck up!"

"I vote Matt and Lycia to lead us!" Amanda yelled.

Everyone began to agree.

I gave Amanda a 'fuck you' stare and she give me a huge smirk.

"We'll meet up again tomorrow." Amanda told everyone and we all began to leave her house.

I shoved Matt against the wall in the room next to us, away from the crowd.

"Listen here shit face. You fuck this up I fuck you up. Got me?" I told him.

"Let go of my fucking shirt." he said trying to pull my hand of his shirt.

"No, not until you fucking agree I'm in charge."

"Whatever, you're in charge. I don't care"

"Thanks!" I smirked and skipped out to my car in a cocky manner.

I drove home and began writing down notes for this party.

It has to be perfect, literally.

---------------------------------------------------

*Im actually excited for this story!

Vote and comment!

(I know Matt isn't a senior but let's pretend he is just for this story!)