My Lost Best Friend

Claire's POV

Hi my name is Claire and my best friend is Tony. We became best friends earlier this year we were put in the same homeroom and we instantly became best friends. Now I've found out that he is going to be moving before the year is over. Life is going to be hard without him I've never really had a best friend before now. People have tried to be my friends but it didn't work out. There is something different about Tony than all of my other friends. I've been in denial but I thin the thing that makes him better than anyone else is the fact that I have a crush on him. When he laughs I automatically start laughing and I love his beautiful hazel eyes. We are freshman at New Gates High school home to the Eagles. I wish there was a way to keep Tony here but I can't his parents want to move and no matter how much I beg he can't change that. He promised me that we would always be best friends but I'm worried that we will meet new friends and grow apart. It's going to be hard to have a best friend that lives half way around the country. Right now we both live in Virginia but he is going to be moving to Kentucky. I hope our best friendship can survive his move.