2.

I walked into the school and everyone stared at me. Let just say a lot of girls found me attractive, I don't know why. I went through the crowded hallway and I laid my eyes on this girl, she was fucking beautiful. I wanted to rip her clothes off and pound her. Yes, I'll admit I am a bit of a fuckboy and I have sex with girls just for the fun of it, but this girl she was, gorgeous. The bell went off so I put my shit in my locker and walked off to class. I had history with Mr. Schofield in room 69. I sat down in the seat at the back corner of the class and I saw that girl that was in the hallway earlier. She was staring at the teacher looking bored but damn was she hot. She reminded me of the girl in that porn video. I felt myself getting hard again. No. Not now. My hands were pressing onto my boner trying to hide it and it eventually calmed down but I was still horny. So I raised my hand.
"Yes, Grayson?" Said Mr. Schofield.
"May I go to the bathroom?"
"Yes you may, here's a toilet pass,"
I took the pass and I walked outside. As soon as the classroom door closed, I ran into the bathroom. I got onto my phone and I plugged my headphones in. Then I searched up porn and I clicked onto a video. I took off my pants and I could see my erection purging out. I grabbed lotion and put some in my hands then I pulled my boxers down. I started the video and I could already hear moaning. I started jacking off to the sound of her moans. In my head I could just see that girl in class in my bed, naked with me pounding my full length inside of her. I felt a twitch and I knew I was gonna cum. I rubbed harder and I came. My legs started to shake because of how good this felt. My hands kept rubbing my cock, I kept cumming and in a few seconds I stopped. This was turning into my new guilty pleasure.
I walked back into class. Mr Schofield looked at me with a slight bit of annoyance in his face.
"Grayson, what took you so long?"
Shit.
"Uhh, I was feeling a little queasy,"
"Well, hurry up and take a seat,"
And with that, I walked back to my seat without saying another word.
"Ok, so now I'm going to assign you with a partner for a project, together, you will have to find 3 historical figures, research about them and write a report about the major parts of their life,"
Everyone groaned.
"Hayden & Lydia, Kylie & Kate, Samantha & Angelina, Joey & Alex, Kalani & Brian, Troyan & Aubrey,"
Mr Schofield paired the whole class up and there was just me and the hot girl left.
"Grayson you can work with Catalina,"
Oh, that was her name, it sounded nice, Catalina. She looked at me with a smile. Maybe this project wouldn't be so bad. I think we'll work well together. But we might not even work at all.😏

Yo thanks for reading even though this book sucks. I'll try to update more often but school is in the way so don't get mad if I don't really write that much. Peace babes.💕