1. Pancakes

Your POV

As I was just about to knock on the front door of my new neighbors house, a very tall and slim man with dusty brown hair walks out.

"Ugh, we moved here so fans didn't come to our flat anymore. How did you find out where we live?" the man said in a poshish voice. "Fans? Uh...I'm your new neighbor and I was just coming to welcome you to the neighborhood with some homemade pancakes." "Oh. So you don't know who I am?" He said taking the pancakes out of my hands. "No, but I'm Y/N. Y/N L/N." I said checking out his Mario Kart shirt.

He noticed me looking at his shirt. "You like Mario Kart? Also, I'm Dan Howell." His name sounded so familiar but I just couldn't put my finger on it. "Ya, I love Mario Kart. I'm like, the Queen of Mario Kart." He gave me a curious look. "Oh really, my friends tell me I'm the King." I felt a challenge coming on. "Y/N, I challenge you to a Mario Kart race and if you win, I'll buy you a drink from Starbucks." I thought about it then I said, "But if you shall win-some how-I'll buy you dinner. I'm that confident." He gave me a cute little smirk and gestured me inside.

I found my way to his gaming set up and noticed he had the Nintendo Switch. I looked over at him and noticed he had HUGE hands, while I had small hands. "Hehehe, let's do it on the Switch." I could hear him do a small sigh and under his breath he said, "Cheater." Then a little louder he said, "Perfect, just wonderful." I giggled.

·~Time Skip Cause I'm A Lazy Potato·~

Dan's POV

I was in shock, she actually beat me. "I guess that means we're going to Starbucks." she said with a warm smile. "THAT'S NOT FAIR I HAVE GIANT MAN BABY HANDS!" She laughed so hard I heard her snort a little, it was cute. "What...does...that...even...mean?" she said in between breaths. "It means you cheated." "Whatever, I won. I'm the QUEEN OF MARIO KART." I sighed in disbelief.

Your POV

"Dan, is someone else in our house? Did you let another stranger in? We talked about this." Before I knew it, there was another giant in the room. This one had a black finge and a pair of classes while wearing a bear shirt and mixed matched socks. "Phil, it's fine this is our new neighbor Y/N. I challenged her to a game of Mario Kart." Phil laughed, "This chic thought she could win to you?" Dan blushed a bright red and stayed silent so I spoke up. "Um...this chic won and now he has to get me Starbucks." Phil's jaw dropped and I closed it for him. "Y...You actually won?" "Yuppers!!"

Dan's POV

I was supper embarrassed. Phil probably thought I would lose to him because he challenged me, he lost. But while I was playing with Phil, I realized that Y/N must of been play Mario Kart forever, to be honest it was pretty cute seeing her rage when I had passed her. "Hey Y/N, wanna get the Starbucks now or, I don't know, tomorrow." "I want it now, come on!" I walked over to my shoes, put them on then put on my pastel pink Japanese hat we had on our online shop. "I'll just stay back here and eat these pancakes" Phil said with a sweet smile.

·~In the carrr~·

Your POV

"Dan, what does your hat say?" He look at the mirror then back on the road. "Oh, it says, 'Dan and Phil'." I was wondering why, but I didn't ask.

We eventually arrived at the Starbucks and told him to get me a grande [your favorite Starbucks drink]. "Ok fine." Dan walked up to the cash register and ordered. He told them to put my name on it. Of course they spelled it wrong.

After we finished and threw away our cups, he had actually learned alot about each other. "Hey, do you maybe wanna go to the park? Its so beautiful this time of year." I nodded my head and we walked twords the park across the street, it really was beautiful. "Look at the butterflies!!" I said grabbing Dan's hand and pulling him closer to the butterflies. "Y/N, please. Not any closer, they remind me of moths." He shuttered. I guess he didn't like moths. It wasn't until we decided to go back to his place that I noticed we had been holding hands the whole time. "Y/N wait!" I stopped in my tracks and turned twords him. The minute I turned, he put a beautiful white flower in my hair. "You look gorgeous with that flower in your hair." I slightly blushed then we started walking to the car.

····················

Oooo. Its my first story.
I hope you all like it.
Next chapter tomorrow!

Love you all! Stay Beautiful, Bye!

853 Words