Actions Speak Louder Than Words

Description: Some things are just easier said than done, or in Lena's case done than said. 

Lena sighed as she ran her fingers through her thick brown hair contemplating in her head how the hell she was gonna express her feelings. As a small child it was never hard, but now it seems like that part of her was shut off completely. 

Lena was number on the inside. She's been that way for awhile now, especially after the recent death that had occurred and the discovering of Rhea's true colors. 

Kara open the door after looking through it to see who is knocking. ''Lena.'' Kara said softly, with a smile.  

''Hey!'' Kara said with enthusiasm as she opened the door. Kara let Lena in and the two started to talk. 

"Kara... I have to say something... get it off my chest..." Lena said while walking over to the couch, taking a seat, soon looking down at her hands.

" Lena you can tell me anything." Kara  grabLena's hands and held them and hers. Lena started to blush, beginning to debate whether not she should pull her hands away. Lena soon gathered herself and began to speak. " Kara what I'm about to say might change the way you look at me forever. I'll be surprised if you even wanna be friends anymore." Kara tilted her head  to the side and her eyebrows begin to furrow in curiosity as she wondered what her friend was about to tell her.

"Lena if there's something really bothering you just say it." Kara said softly.

"Kara I'm... I'm....." Lena sighed and why she couldn't take this any longer. God those piercing blue eyes and that dumb smile that always seems to make her feel like she's a young girl again. Kara obviously isn't much older than her, just around a 7 years difference and that's not even that bad. Kara was only 28 and Lena was 35 and it kinda turned her on to think about that. Lena had always been into younger people ever since she turned 23 she discovered that young men  around the ages of 19 or even 20 spiked her interest.

Oh, of course she was different. It wasn't the fact that she was almost as adorable as a puppy, but she really had something to her, something that felt so familiar.

Lena sighed and soon leaned in, as soon as she felt Kara's lips against hers everything felt right for a minute. It was almost like she had gone somewhere else like paradise for what felt like hours, but was probably only a few seconds since Kara got alarmed.

"Y-You kissed me..." Kara said pressing two fingers to her lips as she still felt a tingling sensation.

"I'm so sorry Kara I didn't mean to, I-" Lena's start at rambling with soon interrupted by Kara's lips.

" You know you could've just told me you had feelings for me. I would've been OK with it." Kara said as she pulled away for a breath of air.

 " Yeah, but actions speak louder than words." Lena siad, flashing her signature smirk.

Kara giggle and caressed Lena's cheek, the two starting their romantic night... with tones of actions involved heh.

Fin.