ll. The Individualist

"You finally find the Scripter and she's an absolute babe. What are the chances? Not to mention, you two actually like one another. It's just amazing, a modern day Romeo and Juliet. But, a rivalry that goes back even longer in history that that story." - N.G

-

Harry.

I wasn't the most graceful man on earth, but I did set my determination high enough to compensate Mr. Rogue's hard work. He was quite the photographer; loud, ambiguous, creative. 

My flexibility was that of an iron nail, but it wasn't so much how well I could bend my body but how well I looked; at least according to Mr. Rogue. 

The slight breeze flowing against my nearly bare body often sent chills down my spine, as the air conditioning system seemed to be set at its lowest point. 

It was their goal to turn my sensitive nipples into coat hangers and it was my body's obligation to conform. "Oh perfecto!" Mr. Rogue's thick accent was always a thrill to hear as he snapped photo after photo. 

Behind him stood a drooling Jolie and Lucas, my dear friend who was biting into his silk scarf as his eyes ravished my body.

I chuckled at his actions, essentially used to the stares on my provocative form. I always knew Lucas had some crush on me for a lengthy time, in fact it must be one of the many reasons our friendship sustained for so long. 

He was aware that I was as straight as a steel rod, but that did not keep him from lusting for me. We were strictly platonic and he was fine with it, so long as he was able to stare at my half naked body for his pleasure. 

"Wonderful, I believe that's it for now. I'll send you the shots before I send them to publishing." Mr. Rogue proceeded to return his equipment to its cart while he spoke to Jolie who nodded. 

Once Mr. Rogue made his leave, Lucas was quick to skip towards me with my robe in hand. "You were great; gorgeous, sexy." He threw in a wink at the end as I chuckled. "Thank you."

"No really, those boxers work wonders on your package. How big are you, six-seven inches?" 

"Lucas, out of everyone in this room I'm sure you know the answer to that question." I shook my head. 

"I know, and damn it if you weren't into fucking pussy I'd seduce the fuck out if you." He murmured. 

"Easy there tiger." I wrapped the robe around my body and tied the string in front to keep it close. "

I trend to face Jolie who returned to us with a bright smile. "You were great as usual Styles."

She rested a hand over my shoulder and gave it a light pat. Lucas groaned and rolled his eyes as he brushed her hand off of my shoulder. "Will there be any other photo shoots or business matters for Harry today Jolie?"

"Let me check." She pulled out her phone and stared hard at the screen as she hummed to herself. "No photo shoots today but you do have an interview tonight at eight but it's to be done over the phone so I'll be over to your place around then."

"Brilliant. You wouldn't mind if I steal him for the rest of the day?" Lucas spoke up as he replaced her hand that was once on my shoulder with his. "As long as you have him back by eight."

"Do you have no faith in me Jolie?" I teased as I poked her arm. "No I trust you, but it's him I don't trust." Jolie shot Lucas a look as he chuckled. "We'll see you at eight Jolie."

"Whatever." She dismissed Lucas' attitude and myself before leaving. Realizing we were still onset, Lucas sighed and crossed his arms. "So when are you going to fire her?"