You created a monster

Amanda's POV ;

After Mrs. Hayes ( Courtney's mom ) dropped us all off back at my house we grabbed some sprite & went back upstairs .

" I wonder what that all was about " Justin said .

I don't know, I think it has something to do with Marcus though , I say.

"I'll try & call her to see what's up" Cody says.

He walks out of the room & down the hall , a few seconds later I hear footsteps and he comes in to tell us it went straight to voicemail .

Hmm, her mom must've took her phone.

Well, let's go get ice cream from cold stone.

We all pile into the car. Britney asks to be dropped off because she has homework to do, & Justin asks her if she wants any help with it. She says no, so he gets out & opens the door for her. We all say goodbye & continue our drive.

When we finally make it to colds time we see Patricia.. She walks up to us

" have you guys heard " ?

Heard what I say ?

" OH, she hasn't told her BEST friends ?"

Told us what ?

Her & Marcus hit it off after the mall.

That's a lie, we were with them the whole time !

" not what he says " ..

Soo, who else knows ? Justin asks ..

" maybe 1/3 of the school " she says

WHAT ?!

Yeah , ha. Deserves her right ..

You know what . Cut it out, you believe EVERYTHING you hear , & you go blabbing your mouth about everyone , you may be pretty & popular , but nobody likes bitch & that's exactly what you are .

"E - excuse me ? " Her face gets red .

You heard me

She storms away

" you'll regret ever saying that " she yells

WOAHH dudeee you totally just told off Patricia Wayner - justin says

" Serves her right , somebody had to do it "

Courtney's POV ;

MOMMM . Can I please have my phone back

" NO COURTNEY what you did was bad & I don't raise my kids to be that way "

But I honestly didn't do anything .

She didn't respond ..

MOMM ?!

Courtney I'm busy !

Of course you are , there you go . Ignoring me again .

I hear footsteps coming up the door & she appears in my door & just stares at me ?

Uhm hi ? I say .

L- listen court, .. You might wanna sit down for this ..

Why ?

We have to talk & I don't think you are going to like it ..

Uh , ok ..

The reason I've been so touchy lately, me and your dad .. We are getting divorced ..

Tears start running down her eyes .

I'm in shock .

W- what ? I say cracking my voice ..

We just don't think we have been that good of parents & we think we will be better off apart ..

" so you're putting this on me ? "

No, but the whole Marcus situation just , opened up our eyes ..

ITS NOT TRUE MOM , I start yelling . I've had it with her ... YOU WANNA BELIEVE EVERY DAMN THING THE FIRST TIME YOU HEAR IT, I HAVENT BEEN ACTING WEIRD , I HAVENT BEEN DOING ANYTHING . I AM KEEPING MY GRADES UP IN SCHOOL, I DONT DO DRUGS . MY FRIENDS ARE GOOD AND LIVE WITH GOOD FAMILIES MOTHER , I HATE YOU .

I start packing

What are you doing ? She asks .

I'm going to my friends , where they don't judge me or believe other people .

I run downstairs , grab my phone off her desk and start off for Amanda's house .

She doesn't even say anything .

It's kind of chilly out so I stop and dig in my bag for a sweater, I find my grey one . & put it on .

I keep walking & check my phone , it's 10:11 , I text Amanda & tell her I'm On my way . She texts back instantly and says they are all waiting .

I see a black truck driving by & it slows right by me , they roll down there window & it's Patricia , Marcus & a couple others . They throw some stuff at me and say ' SLUTTT ! ' then drive away .. What they threw at me was eggs I find out from it's all over my legs .

I start for a run & finally make it . I knock on the door and she opens right away .

OMG what happened ?!

I tell her what happened & she tells me to go take a shower .

After I get out I walk to her room . I hear her and justin talking downstairs .

When I get in her room she has a clean pair of jeans and a pink sweater . I put it on , brush my hair and walk downstairs .

How was your shower ?

Good, at least I don't have eggs all over me .

She comes & hugs me,

I'm sorry that happened to you she says .

It's fine I say when I really feel crappy ..

Let's make some hot chocolate .

Alright .

After we drink our hot chocolate we walk upstairs & put In movies .

Me & Amanda sit on the bed while justin & Cody sit on the floor .

I fall asleep last out of all of them .