chap 2 ( history )

" why are you here? " a voice came. i turned around my back and saw a girl about my age with icy eyes but it seems warm...

"Wh-"

"Dont ask my name already... you dont have to..." she explains. me, myself who only nods obediently.

" Here.." she gaves me something. A candy, a normal candy with icy flavor.

"Why-"

after i've talked to her she disappears in a icy cold wind blows my body and shiver in cold. The place was cold. ive ran away from home because my sister get the piss of me. I was about to go to a park but something caught my attention, it was snowing. I've reached my hand about my stomach level to feel the snow that was falling off. I feel warm, even though it was snowing hard.

"Even though it was snowing, why does I felt warm... " I murmured to myself.

"The Ice Princess ..."

that word always pops out on ny mind.

thats why, ever since I've met that girl my life changes...

i've keep on searching for that girl on what I called The Ice Princess...

Until the day gave me a chance to meet the mysterious girl in my life...

a/n : Annyeonghaseyo

A/N : AT LAST I'VE WRITTEN THE SECOND CHAPTER AS WELL. THIS WAS THE BEST CHAPTER I'VE WRITTEN LOL XD. IVE JUST WRITTEN ANYTHING THAT POPS OUT TO MY MIND. WELL, I WILL POST THE 3RD CHAPTER RIGHT AWAY, SO JUST WAIT... SO NEO SHI DAE AND EXO ! HWAITING! FIGHTING!

Thank you for all the support!!..