markiplier x reader part 15

a/n 

hi guys is been a month I graduated from collage yay so now I can make more update to the story.... oh, please give me suggestions for more x reader, it could be anime, kpop, or other youtuber don't be afraid to give me suggestion okii thanks and enjoy the story.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

y/n pov

Well today is the day I go back home *sigh* I'm going to miss mark I had a lot of fun with him and to see him making videos is funny how he reacts to the jump scares hehe ^^ but now is a sad day, but I know I'm going to see him in a few months he is coming in the summer because he wants to meet his brother's girlfriend. 

As that I woke up and took a shower and brush my teeth and is 4:30 am the fight is leaving at 7:30 am so I start to pack the few things I have do put in the suitcase, as that mark woke up and I started to get ready for the airport. 

As I finished getting ready me and mark are going to get some breakfast

As I finished getting ready me and mark are going to get some breakfast. We went to eat at McDonald I got a big breakfast and coffee and mark got the same, as we finished to eat breakfast we went to the airport, as that I saw mark sad.

y/n-"mark, babe are you ok?"

mark-"y/n....."

as that he started to cry and I cant see him like this and I had to hug him.

y/n-"mark... p-please don't cry"

as that I cry.

mark-"y/n, I'm sorry that I made you cry but, I know I'm going back home at the summer and I'll see you soon y/n"

y/n-"mark is ok, I'll see you in the summer soon ok, so don't worry"

mark-"that is true babe"

as that he kissed me a goodbye and I got in the plane and left back home.

time skip 

as I got back from California Mary picked me up and she told me to make a surprise party to mark when he comes back again, as that we start to plan the party.

############################################################################

yay another update hope you like the story till the next chapter guys XD.