Chapter one

Me and my Bestfriend Emari always together . She like the good girl and I'm the one who do almost everything. Yeah we fall out but shit what Bestfriend don't ? But anyways we were parked in the drive way at my house smoking a blunt. To me my house was all I ever wanted . I was spoiled from my parents to my grandparents cause I was the baby girl. My grandparents got me my house and my car the week after I graduated . I had a three bedroom a game room a huge kitchen a big back yard and a extra garage next to it. I had neighbors but the fence to my house blocked them off . I always had my Bestfriend at my house right along with her little sister but she was almost the same age as us . But anyways me and my friend messy we talk about everybody it never fails lol. Anyways we were talking about going back to school only cause I dropped out but I needed to make some money my peoples ain't go be round for too long . I was going for respiratory care but I don't know what got into me I was a good grade student . We got off the subject of school and she asked me did I wanna get out this weekend . Of course me I'm down I'm ready to go . We had to go to the mall and get our outfits . I don't dress expensive especially for where we was going . I went to Charlotte Russe and got me a white strapless dress it was kind of short but it showed every tattoo and curve I had . For me to be 230 I looked really good my self esteem only got low when I argued with a bitch and they called me big but I know I am so I don't really care I still snatch Nigga's . My Bestfriend got her a all white dress too but hers had straps . My Bestfriend was strapped like me but taller . She didn't care for boys or a boyfriend either . I don't think my friend even like niggas from Detroit anyways . The party started at 10 it was 8:30 and I was getting back from the mall . I took a 30 minute shower and got dressed . I put my sexy kisses Victoria secret set on . It smelled so good . I wand curled my hair I had she's happy hair in it was just neat to me . I slid my dress and gold red bottoms on and posted a picture on insta and it did numbers . Ronny always called me a hoe cause I liked to go out but what 18 year old don't . And I work for what I want . He do his part but shit I do most . Ronny called my phone mad saying he was go pull up on me and beat my ass but I ain't care I was going out and couldn't nobody stop me . I really need to get my keys from this bitch though . "Mari you ready bitch ?" "Yeah I'm ready cmon" I like to be ducked off . So I keep different cars . I took my red 2016 Cadillac and we left . Bumping Sada baby it's alright we pull up to Nikki's. The security guard always let me and Mari in whenever free and all . We pulled up and went straight to the bar and I ordered hennesey . I know what y'all think how she 18 and getting Hennessy . Easy I know the people who work in the bar . Me and my friend was dancing I swear people a think we gay cause we dance on each other til I felt somebody grab me . " what's your name " a man said standing tall light skin and fine. He had some gorgeous eyes I swear I felt chills looking at him . But I can look at him and tell he a hoe . " Stray " I said and walked off . He laughed and was like "come here ma I just wanna talk to you" i thought about it and stopped and turned around . "My name Djay what's yo name where you from" he said . " I'm from the south side but I don't like to gang bang it be too much going on." I can tell Djay was mixed with something from his eyes to his silky hair . We exchanged numbers and he said he was go text me I really had got anxious.