Chapter two

Djay's Pov
Wassup y'all my name Djay I'm 24 I'm a OG around here at a young age . I'm from the northside and i work for my dad . He own the most biggest drug place in Detroit if something happen to him everything get passed down to me. But anyways I got 3 kids one messy baby mama I don't believe in having girlfriends them hoes real fucked up . I only hang with one person and that's my nigga ace. We been cool since I was a kid. When my mama died he was there for me more than my pops . His dad was my dads Bestfriend . But anyways when I came across Santana she must didn't remember me . I came in her job before and wanted her from there . I had my guys do some research on her. She was really good it was just her nigga . Me and him was two competitors from different hoods . He was a south side nigga . We got major problems with them niggas . But I can admit they got some real niggas and some money getting niggas especially Santana'a dad . Ronny was just a kid and a hater . I just gotta find a way for her to not be about that nigga no more . I wanted her she was about her shit I don't care who heard what about her she was perfect in my eyes . I ain't even care what hood she was from.

Santana's Pov
I came home to Ronny in my bed sleep . I swear I loved laying with him I just hated his ways . I removed my clothes and layed next to him. He wrapped his hands around me and kissed on me . Ronny was the type of nigga that knew what to do with his self . But he was such a hoe I just didn't care to be his girlfriend only about my respect. He kissed all over me and got lower and went to work . When he was done he flipped me over and grabbed my hair and slid it in slowly . "It's wet and tight just how I like it" Ronny told me I hopped on top of him and rode it then hopped off and grabbed some ice and licked him with it . I gave him head after we got tired we both took a shower and went to sleep.
The next day I got up and got ready for work. I was thinking when I got off to have a girls night me and mari get some drinks and weed and I was go make some hot wings and some dip. I got a text from Djay
Djay: Goodmorning beautiful can I treat you to breakfast
Me: I'm ok I'm On my way! To work maybe next time
Djay: what about lunch for your break ?
This nigga won't quit trying I laughed .
Me: ok wherever you wanna go.
Djay: okay my Queen 😍
Something about Djay wasn't vibing with me . I needed to ask my dad if he knew him . My dad was a drug dealer from the south side. His name was Rich . My daddy name rang bells around here . And he was a crazy nigga.