Moving in

My name is y/n l/n and I have been recently selected to work at the famous Konohas police force.I waitied my whole life for this moment and have trained hard to get here,though my family never believed in me.Until now I lived my whole life slaving on the farm of a dieing I said goodbyes to my parents and fourteen year old brother I give them all one tight squeeze before shutting my car door onto my long journey here.

By here I mean my new apartment that I only have a hour to unload everything into.I compared the picture off my phone to real life...This place was at the least to say 'a dump'.Cheap and embarrassing to some but I was used to broke and ocking hardly three times on the door I sat and waited wasting another precious five minutes of my time as a new voice called out and complained"Wait a minute, geese.."Aggravated I rolled my eyes.When I emailed the person about the application they said to be another future officer themselves.. Though a bit too boasty for my taste I accepted as beggers..well..Can't be choosers."Some people have a important first day of the job to go too!"I yelled back,obviously hitting it off to a good start.

Rambiling and constant complaining continued until the sounds of locks turning never sounded so appealing.Opening the door wide open with no warning was a young boy around your age with spikey blonde hair and nice blue eyes..But before noticing that you judged from the frog pajama pants, matching frog slippers and ridiculous hat with a dark grey 'wife beater' on his slightly toned but well'ly you'd admit fit body.,That he had be sleeping."H-Hoi!What are you looking at?"He scratched his face with closed eyes and confusion."Nothing..I'm just.."You blushed slightly before realizing the familiar right of your wrist watch."I'm gonna be late!"

Your new roommate who introduced himself to you as "UZUMAKI NARUTO!"with a loud yell and big grin.He pointed to his chest with his thumb.Watched as you unloaded your car from all its contents of boxes and knick knacks."AND IM GOING TO BE HOKAGE OF KONOHA/HEY!"You interrupted his speech shoving boxes into his chest."Well, yeah, yeah Naruto future Hokage of Konoha, carry this for me."You smiled sweetly hoping he would buy it.He looked bummed but still held the mbling something about 'Just like Sasuke.'"Please.I promise I'll make it up to you later."You begged, after having to comply to his terms of "Ramen on you when your free!And nor the cheap kind, Ichirakus ramen shop!"Waving goodbye you drove off.

The sound of a clicking clock and paper shuffling from the ladys at the front desk were starting to get to had been thirty minutes you waited on the much more quiet top floor of Konohas special police department for your new boss to be done and calk you back.You played your head up against the nice black faux leather couch looking up at the white bare ceiling.You dreaded it but couldn't wait at the same ckily you were the only one in the waiting room.You heard the moving of two chairs and talk behind the white blinds that were hung above every window and even the mans door."Thank you Hashirama"A tall long dark haired man said as he exited the now open door, the taller tan one following in suit.You heart skipped a beat at the appearance of your new boss and possibly..well fuck it obviously IMPORTANT and expensive handsome ey both turned to each other right outside the doorway and shook hands as friendly as ever as if you weren't there."No!Thank you Madara.I look forward to next Thursday."Hashirama replied with a handsome dara walked away forwards the elevator before glancing you over coldly.You could of swore he given a slight five second smirk but called it your hopeful imagination."Now Miss,l/n come on in."

His smile was contagious,his office smelled authentic and nice..Your sure it was expensive cologne that was making you a bit love drunk but you had already began crushing...Hard."Your work in the police academy impresses me,y/n..hmm.."He sat back in his chair with a playful grin.His left arm under his right as he held his finger to his e flexing of the muscles about to tear his suit were ridiculous."Tell me about the robbery you stopped coincidentally?"His words were smooth nice and soft..OH shit uh"ah..About that."You blushed heavily and HAD to turn your eyes off of him to contue only after making a fool of yourself."I was walling to a local convenience store from the was kinda late.."/"Kinda?Miss l/n it was around twelve at night..How long does a girl such as yourself stay up?And going out alone.."He smirked as you quickly turned away."Well..Not too long.."You avoided risking the emberasment
Of flirting with your new boss in case he actually wasn't flirty but incredibly playful.."but before I could go in across the street was a locally owned diamond business and I just happened to notice a man in a hoodie going that way..It was late and no cars were parked out there as well as no shops opened so I guess I just intuitively followed..And/"A knock on the door made you almost jump from your seat as a once interested expression on Hashiramas face changed to a serious one."Itsa..Its me."A ratherly deep voice said through the door.

"I came to remind you about the/","Come in."Hashirama answered adjusting in his seat and sitting upright at his e man entered the room and shut the door behind with him.He layer a document down on the desk casually before meeting his shocked red eyes with yours."This is y/n l/n our new recruit."Hashirama replied standing up from his e man white intensely red eyes and white hair looked at him a bit confused before his face tensed a bit.Hashirama looked at him then back down to you suggestively but he didn't seem to get the picture."This is my brother Tobirama..Hell be your new partner and..well...Senpai"Hashirama ended e newly known as Tobirama however looked annoyed.You stood from your chair not wanting to be rude and held out your hand to shake.He obliged,grabbing your hand and giving it a quick shake."Sorry this is a bit.."He looked to his brother giving him inside looks"Untimed and unpredicted."

Hashirama grabbed the folders off his desk and smirked lightly though trying to hide it. "Another time, y/n..It appears im late for a meeting.."He said looking at his watch before beginning to lead the way out the door"Oh well it was nice meeting you Boss...Sir."You replied bashfully"Please call me Hashirama..and don't be afraid to not leave out any specific details next time."and with another classic smile he led the way out the door while a confused Tobirama and big crushing y/n followed.