chapter five ; shop till you drop

clementine grace

waking up to the sun shining in her eyes, clem glanced over her shoulder, noticing corbyn's arms wrapped around her waist, still sleeping peacefully. his body emitted some type of warmth, causing clem to never wanting leave the bed. she sat there for a few minuets, staring at the sleeping boy, watching as his chest rose and fell again before finally waking the sleeping boy.

as corbyn finally noticing his arms were wrapped around clem's waist, he instantly turned a dark shade of red, removing his arms from her waist. "i-i'm sorry" he mumbled, jumping out of the king sized bed. you cracked a smile, shaking your head slowly. "It's not like we meant for it to happen, It just did. there was nothing we could do about it," she shrugged it off, walking to your closet grabbing some clothes for the day.

she started going through her clothes, trying to find something to wear for the day. "so, i was thinking" corbyn started, walking towards the bathroom. "maybe we could go shopping for you room today? like go to target, bed bath and beyond, and go get stuff for your room?" it sounded like a great idea, but Clem didn't know if she could spend a whole day with corbyn alone, hoping that the other boys would tag along. "sounds perfect" clem smiled, finally deciding on what outfit to wear for the day.

"do you want me to get out so you can change?" corbyn asked, as he put the toothpaste on his toothbrush

"do you want me to get out so you can change?" corbyn asked, as he put the toothpaste on his toothbrush. "you guys have, like, a million bathrooms here i'm sure i'll fine a free one" the girl smiled, grabbing the clothes she had picked out going to find an empty bathroom.

corbyn could feel his feelings slip up for the blonde girl. maybe it was the way the two could sit their and laugh about things for hours, or the way she could kick his ass at halo. he was connecting with her in a way he had never connected with christina, clem filling a piece of him he didn't even know was missing. 

as clem wondered the halls, she finally found a bathroom after jack exit just in time for her to walk up. "morning" he smiled, as clem passed him entering the vacant bathroom. before she could even open the door all the way, zach walked out with a huge smile plastered on his face. "oh, sorry clem. didn't see you there" his smile was now replaced with a blush. "well their was a door their, you couldn't see me even if you wanted too" clem chuckled, finally getting the bathroom to herself. 

she had her suspicions about the two, putting it to the side as they where bandmates and extremely close. she shrugged the thought off as she took off her pajamas, replacing them with the clothes she had picked out. glancing at herself in the mirror, she made a mental note to pickup makeup witlist at target. 

she ran her fingers through her tangled hair in an effort to make it not so tangled, before walking out of the bathroom door. she made her way back to corbyn's room seeing if he was dressed. "you ready?" clem questioned, making sure to knock so she didn't walk in on the boy half dressed. "yeah," corbyn called, clem opening the door  catching corbyn fixing his hair. "are the boys coming? or will it just be us?" clem tried to nonchalant about asking, not wanting corbyn to think she didn't want to spent time with him alone.