2

We settle in the tour bus.

All of us guys go sit in the middle of the bus where they have a built in couch and more hang out areas.

It's 8:30 at night an we've been driving all day.

"Are you guys ready for tour?" Harvey asks.

Everyone replies with a yea, totally or any other word that means they are.

"I'm mainly happy to be seeing all my fans they mean the wor-" hunter says but he stops talking as he stares straight over my shoulder.

All the guys turn to see what they are  looking at.

Rachel is standing in the doorway wearing Nike spandex and a oversized hoodie that says "this is my cuddle hoodie"

She rolls her eyes, "do you guys have to be perverts 24/7?"

She says as she squats to reach the mini fridge on the bottom of the counter. And trust me doing a squat down in spandex in front of all these teenage boys, made them even more of a pervert then they were before.

She closes the fridge and sits by Jacob on the empty spot next to him on the couch.

"So I see your wearing your cuddle hoodie?" Jacob says.

She looks at him and laughs.

"Sartorius you've been all over me for the short day we've spent together." She says smiling looking at him in his eyes  the same way she did to me.

"How could I not?" He says with a smile and puts his arm around her.

'Push it off Rachel." I think to myself.

She sits closer to him so his arm is fully around her.

'Gross' I say.

Oh god I said that out loud!

"What was that?" Mark said.

"I feel gross." I say.

"Aww your probably road sick." Rachel says as she pulls away from Jacob.

"Yea maybe that's it." I say not making eye contact.

"You should drink water." She says as she gets up and walks to the fridge again.

"Here." She says as I think she hands me a bottle of water. I don't really know because I act like she's not there.

She holds it there for a few seconds.

"Ok thennn" she says dragging out the n. She sits the water in front of me and walks to all the bedrooms.   

"Um I think I'm going to go to my room."  Brandon says.

"Yea me too." Hunter says.

"Same." Mark says.

"Goodnight." Jacob says as he follows the others.

Harvey moves over and sits next to me.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"I don't know." I replied.

"Clearly you do, joey wouldn't do that if nothing was wrong."

"I know it's just-"

"What'd I miss?" Charles cuts me off as he walks in.

"Your mate is down, you want to take over?" Harvey says as he stands up.

Charles nods his head.

"Night guys." Harvey says as he walks out of the room.

"Night."

"Night."