°Chapter Two°

°Chapter One°
°Manners°

"What is happening again?" Clint questioned, an eyebrow raising at the child clad in black sitting on Tony's couch.

The boys appearance was no doubt startling, his deep red eyes, black nails, skin as white as snow, and his agitated aura.

"I don't know! The kid just showed and threw some people around! And was claiming to rule this world or something like that." Tony replied, gesturing toward the boy.

"How about instead of chattering away over there, you bafoons come over here and we can possibly work out a deal of the sorts?" The boy snapped, fangs glinting in the light.

"Have you ever been taught manners, kid?" Tony asked, approaching the couch.

"Yes, but I see no relevance in that at the current moment." The boy-- he'd announced himself to be named Ciel-- sniped back.

"Really? Well that's good, than use 'em kid." Tony replied, a smug expression settling on his features. Ciel's eyes narrowed.

He was given no time whatsoever to react, it'd happened so fast.

A long, flexible spear shaped substance burst from the floor, and surged forward, skewering the shoulder of his suit and tugging him backwards quickly.

It successfully-- though he didn't quite understand how-- stitched him to the wall across from the couch which the child was sitting idly playing with a strand of hair.

"Please do refrain from referring to me as a child, as I am far, far older than you could possibly ever hope to be." The boy finally glanced up, a sweet smile on his face as he spoke those words.

Tony despised this creature-- whatever the hell it was-- already.

Hey! I'm sorry its so short, but I sorta forgot about the existence of this fanfiction.... oops. Well, whatever. My first day of school is tomorrow, so, wish me luck I suppose? I have no friends in my class... if you liked this chapter, please vote and comment something you'd like to see happen in later chapters.

Sayonara!!!

(Check out me DeviantArt please https://fistdantilus.deviantart.com/gallery/)