Shadows

She was one who never spoke. Well one who never spoke out. She was always quiet and nobody knew who she was or what she was. She was one who nobody knew and nobody wanted to know. What was she doing. Planning. Planning revenge.

"I will be noticed. Maybe not in a good way but I will be noticed by someone." said Serena as she paced her bedroom.

Her mom knocked on the door. She opened it and told her dinner was ready. Not saying it was a good dinner. A dinner from a box. Later Serena planned to burn the box when everyone was asleep.

She had planned  to run away but then she would starve. Her mom was on welfare already. Not much to her life already. She basically lived in a cardboard box in an alley. She was almost abandoned as well as stranded. Her mom hardly let her even leave the house. She lived in a strict house where if she did one thing wrong she would get a good hard lecture and sometimes she was beaten. She had a scar but nobody knew. Just another secret she had. She was abused.

Who hurt her. Her father who was a doctor. Nobody knew what went in behind closed doors.

The only reason why she was abused was because of what she thought she did but it was really just her father's actions. Her father ha  a clean record but he was  a drug user. Serena never wanted to be led to what she does but she wad from what she  learns  from her father. Serena sneaks out every night to go out and join the gang that she  is in. Well the leader  is a boy named John Hogan and Serena really liked him but she  we  afraid to ask if they could go out.

"Serena, did you remember the cigarettes?" John asked as he was staring at her boobs.

"Yeah, my dad bought a huge pack and I took some. Is Camel okay?"

"Yeah, toss me one."

"Hey John, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, anything and everything"

"Well this is a kind of private question so can we come inside?"

"Yeah sure, and we can hang for a while I guess Cause all of th  other members are at the graveyard."

"Okay"

We walk up the stairs. He looked at me and smiled. May be tonight  we would bond.

"Wow. Your room is nice."

"Thanks"

We lay on the bed

"So what do you want to do?" he asks politely

"We could watch TV, play a game..."

"There has been something I've been holding in for a really long time"

"What?"

"I like you"

"I like you-" he cuts me off an  gets up to go to the bathroom.

WARNING...SEXUAL CONTENT

He walks out in just his underwear.

"You look sexy" he says.

"Thank you"

He walks over to my bed and begins to undress me. Starting with my shirt he takes off my clothes. He then takes off my pants.