Place

Oh this bitch, I chuckled to myself.

A crowd of werewolves circled around us as Karen loudly announced that she'll be showing everyone how to "properly teach someone to fight".

Karen was getting ready by wearing her gloves and Anna and I just stood at the side waiting for her to get ready. Viola seemed nervous and I'm assuming, by her trance right now, she mind-linked with Xander about this situation.

I was asking Anna about how her bond with Adrian was going and before she could answer, a wave of aura was released. It was too weak to be Xander's, so I figured it was Karen's.

"You know, we have a shop near by where they sell body protectors." Karen smugly chuckled out loud as she put her hair into a high pony tail. Anna was trying not to let her own aura out as well as I. No one has ever taunted my fighting skills before, but then again, the opponents I fought were either wolves that were sentenced to death penalty if they don't kill me or lesser populated packs that wanted to take over my parents' hidden property, that I now own. "We don't want those pretty hands of yours to get ruined, oh wait, they won't be of no use after this fight. I bet you're just some rich daddy's spoiled daughter who's never been through any real fighting at all." Karen smirked while murmurs started going off to the side. "Patheti-"

"Sarcasm and envy doesn't go well together, Karen. That's a dangerous game for a child like you. Go back playing traffic." I said as irritation started rising due to her comment about my father, but I didn't show any hint of emotion as I looked straight through Karen's brown eyes. It seemed I took her by surprise with my answer as her eyes widened with disbelief.

"You don't know who you're against with, do you?" she asked with a growl. "Don't worry, I'll show you your place, mutt. I am going to beat the shit out of you. I am Warrior in training, and only those who are strong are able to get in." she declared with a scowl.

"Wow, I rolled my eyes so hard I checked my own ass." I sarcastically answered back as she looked at me with more fury. Without any warning, she quickly charged towards me, she could have probably gotten near me, but her loud growling alerted me that she was making her way towards me. I dodged her attack and swiftly got behind her which left her confused. "Let me teach you all a lesson here." I loudly announced as Karen went down and kicked her feet around to make me fall, but she wasn't quick enough. She had the power, but she was a reckless wolf, and that's what made her weak. "First of all, if you're going to randomly attack someone, don't ever make a sound, for a sound travels for a mile in a werewolf's ear. Making a sound will signal your opponent and will have enough time to hide and dodge someone's attack." I said out loud towards a silent crowd as I jumped up over Karen's leg that swift the floor once again, trying to knock me out of my posture.

"What do you know, mutt?" Karen said as she got up and straightened herself up with irritation evident in her eyes. "Don't act as if you know so much just because Alpha Xander let you in. You don't even have any aura coming off of you, and even if you did, it'd be too small to be picked up." she smugly told me making sure everyone heard her.

"It doesn't matter if your strong or not. Powerful werewolves can feel even the slightest presence of an aura." I said mimicking her smugness. "Leave the insults to the pro." I told her which only made her even more mad than she already was.

"There's a fine line between peasants and royalties. You're a peasant that's below me. Meaning, you have no significant to me whatsoever, that's why I don't feel the little aura you have, because you're worthless. Why don't you go back to your shitty pack and never come back. You're probably a spy working for the pack of rogues." she stated which made me drop my amused smug and replaced with a smug filled with grimace.

"Well, you certainly have a working imagination." I told her which made her frown. "Did it ever occur to you that I could've been away from the pack from a mission? That I could've have family living in this pack?" I suggested. I looked at her and raised my eyebrow.

"You wouldn't have been with Viola showing you around if you've been here." she chuckled followed by her laugh. "And a mission that long? You'd need to be a strong warrior to do that. And speaking of family, peasant family, I would know because I've guarded the eastern border a couple of times." she said with confident.

"And you're telling me you know every single person in this pack then, right?" I asked as I crossed my arms in front of my chest. "And why do I keep hearing you say that you're above a peasant and not call yourself 'royalty'?" I smirked at her which made a tint of pick rise up to her face.

"Shut up! You bitch! You're just a weakling!" she screamed at me. I was shocked that not a lot of people were shocked by her words, but then again, they were probably used to her tantrums. I noticed Viola in the corner of my vision and she looked hella pissed. Some Warriors in Training looked down from her outburst about the 'Peasants and Royalties'. I'm guessing they were 'peasants'. I turned to look at Karen and glared at her.

"You want to feel my aura? I'll gladly show you what it feels like." And with that, I released my aura. I knew it could've reached everyone in this pack and some neighboring outlanders. That's how rogues and werewolves who aren't a member of this pack know that they're about to cross a border, by their Alpha's aura. An Alpha's aura would usually reach the next Alpha's territory border with a solid line on where it stops, but with my aura being an outburst, it most of likely crossed a border.

Xander's aura is immense. There's no doubt about that. He's aura covers multiple huge pack territories that he has alliance with.

After releasing my barrier, gasp were heard throughout the circle. In a snap, Xander and a group of men were in my presence.

"Babe, you're stirring up the pack and some other pack members around the border." Xander call out as he wrapped his arm around my hips. "Simmer it down. You're suffocating the pups and the ill." he said as h placed a kiss on top of my forehead which also earned a few gasps from the crowd. I smiled up at him as my hands wrapped themselves around his torso which surprised him, but he hugged me back with no hesitation. I brought my aura back up to me and caged up with my barrier.

"Sorry about that. Did I disturb your meeting?" I asked as I pulled away, but he kept his arm around my waste. We face the men who were giving each other and Xander an approving nod.