Intro

Hey, everyone and welcome back! Please, please share your input to make the account better! Suggestions? Advice? Be warned I may get upset. But hey, improvement isn't ever easy, am I right? Questions? Tell me what book you like, what you want see more of.

Also there are some people who really mean a lot to me. It would mean the world if you followed them.

Angelboy852
He is my soulmate. And I am unusually soft on him. He is important to me. He's the missing piece to the puzzle...

xX_Ezariccu_Xx
I look up to her despite her being younger than me. I kind of think of her as a mentor especially in writing. She puts up with me a lot and she's a great sister.

Firestarqueen1212
As long as you have a good heart, you are fine with Rusty. She likes to ship others. She has an obsession and maybe even a unique bond with her cat, Chauncey. Love for felines probably took part in her username.

Aniratac7
I have started calling her "Furry" for her passion to draw furries, nekos and similar beings. She is talented and an amazing friend. She speaks German and English which isn't her first language. She is just one of very few Wattpad artists I look up too and have grown close to.

X-quEEN_AVerY_X
Siblings fight. Siblings say things they shouldn't but no matter what siblings they will always be. Avery, sometimes I call Owl, I think of being wise..kind of like a teacher. When someone I trusted lied to me she was there..she protected me. Maybe not physically but she still stopped me from loosing my head. I owe her.

Anime_Jammy
She is a lot like Fire except she loves anime. She is really nice and easygoing. She sometimes act like a Sagittarius but is not. XD

The_CavyStorm
She is really great friend. One time I talked to her for two hours or so.

The_Thief_123
She is an inspiring person. She can be really nice.