dark paradise

as the blinds are shut and not a word to be spoken i lay there silently with daisy a ray of sunlight peaks throught the blinds and kisses my skin softley . i spring out of bed and pull the blinds open . there the sun comes out and i slight smile enters my face im beginning to like it here i said to myself . i grab my short  silky dressing gown  and begin to put it on while i go down stairs something smells really good (my stomach started to have a voice of its own just then ) a goodmorning came to be when i turned the corner to find myself standing at the kitchen watching jeremy as he looked sexy in just his boxers i chuckled abit  . as he cook this delicious looking food my eyes started withdrawering down to his arm as a tattoo appeared on his shoulder

goodmorning i said to break the silence

your looking very swell

thanks i said to him feeling very awkard swell? seriously this guy needs to loosen up abit

how was your sleep he said

fine i said but i keep hearing that noise i replied

well go sit on the sofa ill be there in a sec

okay i replied as i jumped on the couch and put the notebook on.

here you go .

mmm... smells great i said

thanks

what is it i said ?

its eggs bennedict .

so as we where watching a movie and eating this amazingly tastey food i couldnt stop looking at him so i turned my body around and face him and asked him simply what was his tattoo about ?

he put his plate on the coffee table  and so did i  .i once fell inlove with a girl not yet even a women but she tore my heart as if she knew what she was doing she was probably about the same age as you  and one day i found out that she was with child she then  left me after 2 years of being together  i tryed telling her that it wasnt just her that lost the baby it was both of us not just her. she had lost the baby and i  had found out that she soon commited suicide . i fell into depression for atleast  2 months then i got this tattood as a reminder of what she stood for she was my first love and probably my last.

my throat started to throab abit and my eyes began to water and thicken . i sat there just looking at him stare outside the window , i didnt know what to do just looking at him made me sad it hurt me and those words that came out of his mouth then made me shred tears he said

ill always miss her our love is like the wind i cant see it but i can feel it .

i cryed softley , and sat on his lap and put my legs around his waist i wrapped my arms around him and grabbed the back of his head and started stroking his hair as we rocked back and forth he dug his head in my shoulder and i could feel my skin feeling slightly wet  as we stopped rocking i braced myself to look at him we pulled apart slowly and looked eachother deep in the eyes until he mured his eyes down to my lips i sat there looking at him i started to get butterflys and my stomach hurled in excitment iv never been kissed before i wonder how this is gonna turn out . he lend in to kiss me as i pulled back i suddenly relised what i just did then all of a sudden i pushed my body upto his and put my hands on his arms and slid my hands up and rubbed his skin then chest . i moved my head closer to his and and put my lips onto his and started kissing him softley i stuck my tongue in his enjoyable mouth as if i knew what i was doing . in that moment he was the first guy i ever kissed and i liked it even though we bearly knew eachother we made out as if we had for a long time he softly placed me on the couch and leaned over me he whispered your father would kill me if he knew .i whispered back well he doesnt as we began to make out like there was nothing left i felt deeply connected to him and it felt amazing . we kissed for atleast 3 minutes untill his eyes grew larger and grabbed me from under my arms and tugged me of i stared at him looking frighterned i pushed back i got scared.