Chapter 1: The boy with the flaming hairs and buring eyes

"Your looking gorgeous!, princess",

The maid spoke in such a enthusiastic manner that held honesty, as a group of maids circled around a young lady who was in the middle of getting ready for something the entire palace as well as her people knows.

"I bet! The Duke's gonna hav love at first sight! Isn't that lovely?!"

A maid with light blond hairs spoke with her warm blue eyes sparkled with all the imaginations. The other maids giggled at the comment.

"Sure he will. After all!. princess is the most beautiful and kind hearted and I'm gonna make her more prettier!"

The other spoke with certain fire within her jade eyes, as her dark locks fell on her face. The maids kept up their chats and throwing off comments idly as they continoued their work, pulling up those silver hairs and fixing up a dress with hues of blue, which the young lady was wearing. The whole room was covered in a soft silver colour with blue designs over them. The curtains in blue and floor made of pale brown. In front of a huge body-mirror, framed from Pearls, stood a young lady who was getting ready for her a special day, her 18 birthday. Her Amber eyes held those certainity as she thought about her up coming Event and sighted.

Far from the castle of silver and blue, stood a man covered in dark cloak and a hood standing beside a furry white horse, he looked towards the glowing castle from afar clenching his slightly tanned fists. He got over his horse and went off towards the castle's direction, not before whispering:

"You will pay for your doings".

" My Highness, the ball has started and everyone has arives. The duke of Sowné is about to arrive"

The Vice.Advisor spoke to an elderly looking man, who had sliver white hairs and soft blue eyes. Inspite of looking old, he had good height and seemed healthy. His face had little wrinkles as he wore royal attire with a silver crown along with unforgettable long ears of an elf.

"I will attend my people, please bring the princess, chief",

He spoke with politeness as he have a smile. He walked towards the room where the Grand Ball was being held. The king, attended his subjects and other people when suddenly a loud voice was head out loud clear:

" Attention! Everyone! here comes The Heir of The Frozen Lands, Atlantina, Princess. Winter Frosten!"

Every single pair of eyes stared at the direction, the princess was yet to arrive. The curiosity was clearly visible. Slowly taking soft steps, walked in the princess claded in the most finest material in blue with glitters in silver sparkling across her beautiful gown. Her silvery white hairs were pulled up into a neat bun clipped with a sapphires studded crown in snow-white. Face covered by a silver mask; With those amber eyes she scaned through the crowd and stopped when she spotted her favorite blue eyes and elderly face. Walking towards her only relative, the daughter smiled at her father and gave a light hug.

"Happy birthday. Princess! Hope you like this small arrangements."

"Of course! Father. I loved it. Thank you"

Despite of the cheerful talk with him, she held sadness within her heart.

"He's about to arrive soon. Hope you would like him."

Both of them knew what he was trying to say, he could see her eyes pleading not to, but he knows what should be done. He spoke with a sigh.

"I wish Yukihime to be present with us here, to see how her daughter has grown up just as her mother"