chapter 3

And there's it again

I saw ann again! With her boyfriend! So I ran to jho! And grab her, I saw her confused so she asked me

"Whats happening bei?" Jho asked in a confused tone

"It's her again jho!*sobs* it's Ann! I saw her with her guy! And it's hurts seeing them happy!" I said to jho while crying

"Shhhh! Come on Bei! Be strong! I know you can! I thought seeing a person happy could make you happy too?" Jho said

Yes I said it! If I saw a person happy so im happy too ...

"Yes jho I said that! But seeing her happy not because of me? Ugh! It sucks! *Sobs*" Sabi ko

"Tahan na Bei! Im here beh! Im not going to leave you!" Jho said in sincere tone

"Thanks jho even tho it's only been 2days ago when I first met you!" I said and hugged jho.

Inaya nako ni jho and my other teammates to go inside the theater, and I agreed na pumasok na kami inside bumili Ng popcorn si jia and others Kaya its only me and Maddie!

Sa sobrang lutang ko Hindi ko inaasahan na im spacing out like hell xd HAHAHA!

Im spacing out kase I saw how Ann look to that guy! I mean there's the spark that they called! I see how they totally loved each other.... I wish I was that guy! But what can I say? I wasn't that guy that makes her happy like there's no tomorrow!

And something caught my attention! It's Ann again! With her guy!

Wait what! They were going to watch this movie too?? Oh shitttt!

Destiny! Why do you play such like this? And all of a sudden why do you choose me? To play with you!

And Maddie saw it too! So she talked to me.

"Hey Bei! I know you saw it too! Don't worry nothing is going to happen ok! This is only a coincidence" Maddie said

I just nodded to Maddie like im not affected but actually im totally affected as fuck!

Jia and others came and the movie was about to start, jho sit right beside me and Maddie was in my left...

When the movie was at the climax I can't help myself not to look to Ann and to her guy so when I lost my temper and emotion I stand and ran as fast as I could to get out to the theater! I don't think if there would be a teammate of mine would ran after me so I just proceeded and got to the parking lot and drive myself to the oval of ateneo....

I parked my car where I could see it even when I walked away...

I walked at the middle of the oval and there's a field that you can rest your tired body and mind, but for me? This is a perfect place where I can release all my pain! And yes! This is the place I tried to let go the pain I got to Ann but I can't!

I lay my head to the grass and hear my self breathing, I just closed my eyes and I don't really expected that I would fall asleep.... But when I woke up I can't help my emotions, but all I knew is now im crying out all the pain.....

I wish I could just turn back time and fix my mistakes at my past para Hindi nako nasasaktan Ng ganito!!!!!

Nakakasawa na ehh! I tried to be strong but in the end, im still telling myself that I wasn't that strong to let go just like that...

Its now 12am and still..Hindi pa ko nag didinner and bumabalik Ng dorm

It's just that I'll just going to go there if im ok! Literally feel ok! As of now! I do really feel lost! Im still overthinking of moving on!

Because I don't know how!

I don't know the first step of moving on

The second

The third

The fourth

And so on........

I've decided to go home at my house to think for this bullshits in life!

And mom get suprised kase I came home late...

She asked me if i eat na

But I said I ate but actually didn't!

I still feel na full parin ako

I walked inside my room and get my secret box, where all of my memories with Ann is inside it.

Inside the box there was our pictures and some trophies of our volleyball team at poveda and the tshirt that Ann gave me and also the jacket of poveda that she gave me...

All of our memories where all inside this box! And I can't throw it away!

I just can't! Kase for me instead of throwing away, why don't I keep it diba? Pero sometimes keeping is also the worst! Sometimes you should know to let go.....

My phone rang! Shit!

And it's...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sino nga ba iyon?

Wait for the next.....

Short update!

Sa ngayon po focus muna Tayo Kay beadel xd.

Medyo malayo pa ang tatahakin natin sa sweetness nilang dalawa ni jho!

Please remember para di maguluhan

Lahat Ng chapter is flashback lahat pero isipin nyo nalang na present time para di kayo maguluhan!

If there's a reader

Please feel free to comment and don't forget to vote and share it to your JhoBea shipper friends!

Enjoy

-DugongBughaw