Chap15. The gift

Logan received a call He went outside to talk, he said he'll be back.

Ayla received a text message. " it was nice to meet you y/n. I have to go but text me anytime so we can hang out sometime"

" it was also nice meeting you,and yeah sure! I would love hanging out with you too" you respond.

She waves goodbye and leaves. You play with Kong for a while until Logan comes back inside.

" the guys are coming over" he says. " oh ok! " you respond with a smile. " I think someone's excited to see jack" Logan says as he nudges you.

You slap his arm and he whimpers. " ow that hurt" he says. "I'm just playing around, that didn't hurt, I don't feel pain !" He yells as he flexes.

Suddenly you hear knocking on the door. You quickly hide to scare them.

" aye muh boi's" Logan yells and starts hugging them.

You hear their voices. You giggle and suddenly you feel arms wrap around your waist. " boo!" You hear someone whisper in your ear.

You startle and you turn around to find jack grinning.

"hey beautiful" he says. " hey cutie" you respond. You giggle and he kisses you.

" aww look at those two love birds aren't they cute" Daniel says. He continues to babble on about you two.

Logan lays on his couch. He puts Kong up on the couch.

Suddenly the guys start singing.

Logan oh Logan wake up your lazy bum Logan oh Logan wake up your lazy bum.

" I'm not lazy bro " Logan says.

" are you guys here so I can shoot another mashup for you guys?" Logan asks

" yeah pretty much" Zach says rubbing his neck.

" alright" Logan gets up and starts shooting their mashup.

When they all finished and Logan stopped recording you clapped in delight and smiled. " wow guy that was amazing!" You say.

" thanks" they all respond.

" but not as amazing as you" jack winks at you.  You blush and everybody aww's.

He gives you a big bear hug and kisses your forehead.

" you have the most precious angel eyes " he tells you. You smile and kiss him.

" I actually got something for you" he tells you and takes out a tag that says I carry your heart and a ring that's matched with it and says with me.

You hug jack really tight and you kiss him. " your the best boyfriend I could ever have" you tell him.  " I know" jack smirked. 

A/n: I hope you guys liked it and if you have any ideas on what I should write about in the next chapters you can send me a message anytime. And also if you would like a shoutout just let me know.