Chapter 1

Luhan was your older brother. Everyday he was very busy with his career of being an idol of a group named EXO. Everyday he comes home really late. You and Luhan only lived at the house. Your parents were at abroad, doing their jobs pretty well.

Being alone at the house, you dressed up quickly for your hangout at a friend's house.

And before you leave the house, you remembered something.

You decided to text Luhan so that he knows you went outside. You forgot that he changed his number. He told you earlier in the morning that he wrote the number down on a paper in the dining table.

You then walked towards the dining table. You saw a green sheet lied there, and you picked it up. It read '010-4321-9876'. You went back to the living room and grabbed your cell phone on your small bag.

After adding it to your contacts and naming it 'Luhan Oppa', you immediately texted him. You typed in the words, 'Luhan oppa! I'm going to my friend's house today, okay? Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm going to lock the door, no worries. Good luck on whatever you're doing right now!'

You pressed 'Send' quickly without even hesitating and not bothering at rechecking the number and waited for a few moments for him to reply back, but nothing resulted.

You shrugged it off and went outside, locking the door carefully.

As you were playing with your cell phone while walking towards your friend's house, your phone vibrated.

It was a text from your brother. You opened the message and that made you really curious.

'Uhh... This isn't Luhan oppa you're talking about, noona. I think you got the wrong number, mianhaeyo,'

You raised an eyebrow and widened your eyes a little bit. But you got the right number. You added the number Luhan wrote on the green paper. It was the exact number. 

...Or wasn't it?

You stared at the message in minutes and texted back, your fingers shaking a little bit. 'Jinja? (Really) Arasseo (I understand), kamsahamnida for informing me. Mianhae.'

You shut your phone off and remembered you were still in the sidewalk. You immediately started walking again.

Finally you made it to your friend's house before the skies are going darker every minute. They greeted you inside and you and your friends started eating.

You let them enjoy first without you, since you are very busy dealing with the message that came from someone you don't know.

Finally the anonymous person texted back and this made you relax. '______ dongsaeng? Is that you?'

You sighed in relief and replied back. 'Ne. Who is that guy that first replied to me? He said that I got the wrong number.'

A few seconds Luhan replied again. 'This was Xiumin's number... He's a member. His number is really close to my number, it was really a coincidence! And I thought I told you I wrote my new number on the table a while ago before I left?'

"Hey _____, are you going to enjoy or what?" One of your friends beamed.

You looked at her and frowned. You focused back on your cell phone and texted to your brother. 'We'll talk about it later oppa, bye!'

"The door is right there if you don't want to," One of your friends said and pointed at the door.

Your friends laughed and you snickered stupidly. "You guys are so mean," You said as you fake pouted at them.