Lesson 1 : Tips

Authors Note: if you want to be on the Perfect Attendance Awardees you need to say "Present" in every Lesson/Chapter. I know it's long but please read all of the tips! 

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Lesson 1 - Tips

Easy topic first! :))

Simple tips first! ^_^

Tip #1 

Patience

As they say "Patience is a virtue" 

You should have a long patience because you won't learn right away.

You need to experiment first.

You won't know the tricks and important things if you won't practice with patience and if you will give up.

I think you know already how patience is important to editing. 

Patience doesn't even need to be explained more right? Because you all know that. :)

And as they say also:

1. "Try and try until you succeed"

                       and

2. "Practice makes Perfect"

But I think I might disagree to #2 because we can't make something PERFECT right? We can just make it better :) So I might say "Practice makes something better" :)))

Tip # 2

Perseverance

Ofcourse you should be determined/eager to work hard and have patience in editing.

At first you would have a hard time in experimenting. All of us, graphic artists, have experienced that.

If you really are determined to learn! then,

You can search in Google to know more because I can't teach you as in ALL the things too.

And you can also watch Youtube! 

And ofcourse TwinBesties17 is here! 

Tip # 3

Creativity

Be Imaginative! Be Creative!

This is the most important thing in editing.

Use your imaginations to make something good!

How would you call you edit ART if you don't put your imaginations and creativity to it?

Tip # 4

Experimenting

Ofcourse you need to experiment in order to discover different tricks in editing.

You could invent your own edit so that it would be UNIQUE ^_^ 

You can experiment by using different textures to one.

You can also experiment the opacity! 

You can mix also the filters!

You can use paint, brush or pencil in making your own doodles instead of searching in google and copy pasting it! 

AND MORE!

You can do anything as long as the finish product would be attractive and nice.

Tip # 4.5

Originality

As I said earlier "You can invent your own edit so that it would be UNIQUE"

In order for it to be unique you need to have your own ORIGINALITY.

Tip # 5

Inquisitiveness

Like in scientists they should posses the trait Inquisitiveness because they also experiment like us in editing!

So what does Inquisitive mean? it means like you always ask "HOW WHY WHAT and etc"

It means you are eager or having a desire to know or learn more.

Tip # 6

In editing it's like you are also studying! 

In school you also read a book in order to learn right?

In editing you also need to read and search!

Google, youtube and TwinBesties17 are here like your books!

You can search in google and youtube to know it step by step! And by watching tutorial videos. 

Some graphic artists learned by watching tutorial videos and by searching too! 

But some graphic artists just learned from themselves by experimenting like what I have said in Tip # 4. 

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Author's Note: Other lessons will be like on how to edit in photoscape and photoshop.

How to make a watermark.

Installing/Downloading fonts.

How to choose appropriate fonts.

AND ETC.

And students! The topic gets harder and harder too! Step by step. 

And there will be an examination! So all of you should be present on that day! :) There will be an extension for that though but with minus points. So if ever you don't get to answer it, im sorry but you will get 0.

Comment your questions, suggestions, and etc.