Ozix smut

No one's POV:
Felix was in his and Ozzy room.
Ozzy was in the living room and is sweating and blushing because of his heat.
So Ozzy went upstairs and sees Felix and jumps on him.
"O-ozzy are u o- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"Ozzy starts to lick Felix's neck.
"F-fe help me please"Ozzy said licking his neck harder.
"Ozzy are u in heat"Felix asked innocent Ozzy nods his head a 'yes' and Continued to lick Felix's neck.
"Ok I'll help you"Felix said flipped there potions so he was on top.
He starts to unbotton his shirt and Ozzy starts to take off Felix's shirt too.
"Ozzy you sure you want me to help you"
Felix said worried Ozzy nods a 'yes' and took off Felix's shirt and sits up and licks his chest.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH O-ozzy"Felix moaned and Continued to take off Ozzy's shirt when he got it fully off he licked Ozzy neck.
"A-ah"Ozzy moaned pushing Felix down and start to take off his pants Felix is a blushing mess Ozzy gets Felix's pants all the way off and takes off his boxer's and sees his member (i'm sorry🙀if felix_the_cat_lover is reading this i'm sorry) and chuckles.
"Someone's hard aren't they"Ozzy says with a smirk Felix blushes more (if possible)"o-ozzy stop staring at me"Felix shuttered and looked at Ozzy he smiled at him.
"Ok I'll stop but be ready"Felix nodded and blushes and unzips Ozzy pants and he has a huge boner Felix pulls out Ozzy member and it was huge Felix blushes.Felix starts to lick it "ah baby"Ozzy moan

A few minutes later

Ozzy finally cumed and Felix swolled it,"ah Fuck baby that was amazing but we're not done yet"Ozzy said and Felix blushed...........
To be continued

Hey guys I'm so sorry for not updating but I hoped u like it the rest will come soon
I love u all my dirty sinners❤