Chapter One

The moment I got my car in front of the apartment complex where I have been living for the past year, I immediately got out of it not really caring if my car is not properly parked. My heart is bursting in anger which it is most likely going to jump out of my chest anytime soon if I won't be able to get a tight grip on something or maybe someone, even better, or throw something on the wall and the sound of something breaking or shattering is the only thing that can make my heart rate slow down.

Wearing my usual black shirt, black leather jacket, ripped skinny jeans and black converse I ran towards the stairs to make it to the apartment which is located at the second floor of the building. I know he is inside. He's been fucking with me all day. I have been fucking calling him eversince that bimbo in my literature class showed me the picture of him with fucking Kendall Jenner on his lap. He was out last night with the band - that I knew about. But Kendall fucking Jenner being there was never mentioned to me. And he didn't even have the decency to answer my fucking call.

I still have two classes left but I don't fucking care cause all I can think about right is how am I gonna fucking kill him?

Not caring if my things are starting to fall on the floor while I fish for my apartment keys inside my backpack. The door is locked. He fucking locked the door. He's really trying to test my patience.

As soon as the door opened, my feet went straight to the only bedroom in the apartment. There I saw him lying on the bed shirtless and in his boxers, his right hand on his forehead. His tattoos are all showing up, the birds on his collarbones, the butterfly on his torso, and all the random tattoos on his left arm. His long curls are also sprawled on the pillow. If I wasn't angry as hell I will appreciate how gorgeous looking he is but I am beyond mad right now.

With my backpack in my hands, I walked towards the bed and threw the bag at him. Not caring if my bag has things inside, such as my books, my car keys, and my iPhone.

"What the fuck?" He cursed as soon as the bag hits his side. I knew he was hurt but seeing that picture hurts even more.

Climbing on the bed and sitting on his lap I started throwing punches towards him.

"How dare you fucking cheat on me?" I said trying to hold back the tears that formed in my eyes.

He tightly holds both of my arms. "What are you fucking doing Swift?" He asked while I try to get out of his grip.

My hands are itchy wanting to physically hurt him more.

"You're a fucking bastard! How could you cheat on me?" I screamed.

I know that we will get another report at the admin office of the building, our neighbors complaining about the noise we make every time we fight but as of that very moment I don't fucking care. The pain I feel in my chest is much harder to bear.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" He asks not letting go of my arms.

He sat on the bed, his back on the headboard while me still sitting on his lap. Fucking awesome, he's pretending his clueless. Fuck!

"I fucking saw the pictures, this," I tell him, "this is the exact position you had last night with fucking Kendall Jenner," I yelled at his face.

He shook his head, "Don't believe everything you see," he said.

How could he lie in my face? He's just a fucking asshole.

"Don't fucking lie to me, Harry!" I screamed and took all my energy to get out of his grip and slapped his face. His cheek turns red. I knew it will leave a mark for sure, my palm was hurt too.

His green eyes started shooting daggers at me. I know he's mad at me. But I don't care.

"You are insane!" He said coldly and lifted me up from his lap and threw me on the other side of the bed. I landed on my side which hurt a little. The tears I have been holding on flow down my face.

Wiping my tears I sat on the bed and saw him putting a pair of black jeans and a white shirt, the casual Harry Styles get-up. He then put his famous Chelsea boots on.

"Where are you going?" I asked still crying.

He looked at me with a blank expression on his face. "Anywhere but here, you're crazy, no wonder you're are fucking alone," he said as he walked out of the room.

A little while later, the sound of his car engine faded from where I was. I knew he was gone. Tears just kept on falling down my face.

Maybe you think this relationship is toxic and honestly, it really is, but I feel like this is something I can totally call mine.

My parents divorce when I was seven years old and a couple of months later, Mom and Dad both got married and had their new families. Since then I have been bouncing back and forth to Manhattan where my dad is and to Savannah where my mom stays. Being bounced back and forth was excruciating. It was terrible that it felt like I had a parent but I didn't at the same time. I have never felt so alone my entire life when I was living with either one of them. Growing up all I could think about is to go to college and be on my own. So when I got accepted to UCLA, the day after my graduation, I got my trust fund and I moved to California. Being on my own, calling my own shots has been the best day of my life. It was awesome. Until now.

Harry and I met in a bar downtown Beverly Hills last year. I've seen him around the campus of UCLA but we were never introduced. I knew he is in a band, a rock band and he hangs out with his band most of the time. I heard they were good so when my roommate at the dorm invited me to see them I agreed. That night we were properly introduced. The chemistry and attraction between us was undeniable. I have dated guys in high school but Harry was just different. He is gorgeous and ragged and sexy as hell and adorable and charming all at the same time. He knew how to rock my world and I was under his spell right away. We messed around for weeks until we became official two months later. He stays in an apartment complex cause he didn't like staying at the dorms so I spent most of my time in his place. Six months later, I moved in with him. And we have been living together for a year now. I wasn't sure if my parents knew about it but I don't even care cause ever since I moved to college no one even bothered calling to check on me. Maybe they were relieved that the result of a 'waste of life' as they call their marriage was finally out of their hair.

So I don't care if my relationship with Harry is toxic and unhealthy but he's all I've got and I love him and he makes me happy even after he hurt me. Maybe I am a masochist. All the loving and the hating might be too much but all I know is I will keep on coming back to him. It's just how Harry and I work.