Chapter Nine

Hearing the keys juggling from the other side of the door, I knew he was opening it. I was sitting on floor with my back leaning on the bed and my knees on my chest. I am not crying anymore but the pain in my heart is still present. I am not sure how long I have been in that position but I know it was too long that it bores him and decided to just use the house keys cause he felt I wasn't opening that damn.

I heard his footsteps taking soft steps towards me. His strong hands lifted m up from the cold floor and sat me on the bed. My head still looking down.

He then kneel down and settled himself in between my knees.

"I'm sorry Swift," he whispered softly with his hand on my chin, pulling my face to look at him.

Shaking my head with tears forming in my eyes, "Because you hit Zayn?" I asks not entirely sure what he was being sorry about.

There were just a lot of fucked up things that he did and that I lost count on.

His hands were on my arms, rubbing them slightly, making me feel warm a little.

"For sleeping with Kendall," he tells me.

Closing my eyes hard, tears fell from my eyes. Hearing him say for the second time that he indeed slept with Kendall was just the same as the pain I felt when he confirmed it the first time.

"Like I told you it meant nothing," he said. "I was pissed at you for accusing me of cheating," he added.

I let out a sarcastic laugh, "so it's my fault that you cheated on me?" I asked.

"No!" He shook his head. "I know what I did was awful but I didn't mean it okay?"

"No! Harry it's not okay, okay?" I tell him crying, taking his hands off of my body. "I am so fucking tired of all the cheating, I can't be your emotional punching bag and I can't bear the pain anymore," I sobbed.

"I know, I know and I'm sorry," he said placing his hands on my neck pulling me to him.

I've seen this seen a hundred times before. He will say sorry, we make up, we'll have sex and then we'll go straight to the cheating saga the next day.

"Do you love me?" I asks out of the blue. "Or have you ever love me?"

I have a huge feeling that he doesn't love me, and my heart may not take it if he says that he didn't and will never love me but I should know now before it makes me crazy.

"Of course I do, I love you Swift," he said. "You know I have never opened myself to anybody else, it was you who I let myself be vulnerable with."

My lips are shaking, "Then why do you keep hurting me? Why was I never enough for you? Why do I have to always be the one getting scorned in the end?"

Pulling me into his arms, "Cause I am a stupid fucked up of an asshole," he tells me. "And I may not deserve you but please don't leave me, don't give up on me," he pleads.

"You know I won't live if I left you, but I am sick and tired of this Harry, and I am so close of just ending it all so I don't have to go through the hurt, the lies and the pain, it's consuming me, and one day I might be able not handle it anymore," I tell him, crying.