Nonsense

Try to imagine life without timekeeping. You probably can't. You know the month, the year, the day of the week. There is a clock on your wall or the dashboard of your car. You have a schedule, a calendar, a time for dinner or a movie. Yet all around you, timekeeping is ignored. Birds are not late. A dog is not checking his watch. Deer do not fret over passing birthdays. Man alone measures time. Man alone chimes the hour. And, because of this, man alone suffers a paralyzing fear that no other creature endures. A fear of time running out. You must be the change you wish to see in the world. Dream it. Wish it. Do it. Okay? Okay. I want to be selfless, brave, kind, honest, and smart all at the same time. We have something he doesn't have, something to fight for. Seaweed Brain. Wise Girl. Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book.A book is a version of the world. If you do not like it, ignore it or offer your own version in return. You know you've read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend. A good book has no end. We believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another. Becoming fearless isn't the point. That's impossible. It's learning how to control your fear, and how to be free from it. A brave man acknowledges the strength of others. The marks humans leave are too often scars. What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? If you don't imagine, nothing ever happens at all. You don't remember what happened. What you remember becomes what happened. That's the thing about pain, it demands to be felt. You can love someone so much... But you can never love someone as much as you miss them. That's always seemed so ridiculous to me, that people want to be around someone because they're pretty. It's like picking your breakfast cereals based on color instead of taste. Maybe okay will be our always. I'm a teenager, but I'm independent - I have my own apartment, I have my own life. And I think I have learned more than any of those teenagers have in school. I learned to be responsible, leaving my family and coming here alone. So many people try to grow up too fast, and it's not fun! You should stay a kid as long as possible. Born this way. Perfect. Gotta be you. Little things. You and I. Royals. Mean. Ours. Everything has changed. One of the boys. Who's laughing now? Whenever you remember. Diana. Don't forget where you belong. I want. Pearl. Last time. Red. We are never ever ever getting back together. Keep holding on. Today my life begins. Just the way you are. Happy.