Chapter 1

I'm Hope; not to popular, and not to not popular. I also dispise the popular Mr. Jake Brandon. He has everything ,but he didn't until he dumped his best friend... Me. Some people will do anything to have people like them. Jake turned out to be one of them. But now he will pay. Mr. Player, Learn Some Manners...

Jake Brandon didn't know what he was missing when he left me on the side of the road. Going into this year I'm going to sent in to motion my new plan. I will totally renovate my style and show jake what he lost when left me

~~~~Flashback~~~~

It was Jake and I are running around my backyard, we were playing tag. Jake was it, he was catching up to me and as he almost touched me, I let out a small playful screech. We slowed down bent over our knees panting like dogs.

My mom called us in for some snacks. She had just made a fresh batch of cookies. Jake and I inhaled them in a matter of seconds once we finished I was licking the chocolate off my fingers and Jake tapped me on the arm.

" Your it!" he says as he runs off.

" In your dreams!!" I yell after him finishing the chocolate off my fingers. I ran to catch up with him we played in the yard more. Soon, Jake's mom came to pick him up. She was very pretty she has her chocolate brown hair cut in a bob, and hid under the table while I stood in front of it trying to look into as inconspicuous as possible. Mrs. Brandon came in and flashed me a smile. She was walking slowly up to me, I tried to back away but the table in my way. I let out a screech as I felt to the floor writhing in laughter.

" Where is Jake, Hope?" she asked.

"I'll stop tickling you if you tell me!"

he... wheeze... is under... another wheeze ... Is under the table... I panted. She slowly walked to the table she waited a second.

"I wonder where Jake is?" she said.

a little giggling came from under the table.Mrs. Brandon bent slow over, she yanked the tablecloth up very fast and there was Jake...

~~~~ End of Flashback ~

I walked to my friend Aria's house to discuss our "battle plan". We had a few days to go shopping and get hair and nails done. We got the cutest vintage clothes at a thrift store and then it was finally time for school to start.

I got up at 5:30 a.m. just to perfect my makeup skills. It wouldn't check that long all the time, just today to make sure everything was perfect! Today, I chose a forest green lace top with white skinny jeans and a leather jacket, adding my black converse. I stopped to look in the mirror at my reflection. My makeup meticulously done and it made my large blue eyes pop out. I had gotten tan over the summer, it complimented me very well, if I do say so myself. My bleach blonde hair was perfectly straightened. I look like a completely different person.

I heard honking outside and I knew it was Aria, I took one last glance at my reflection and walked out the door. I hopped in Aria's car and she gave me a once over.

"You turned out even better than I thought you would!" Aria commented

"You don't look too bad yourself" I said back. We also gave Aria a makeover during the summer.

Today, she was wearing a floral dress, we picked out together, with a belt around the waist and some cute flats her auburn hair was curled and perfect with a pink bow to match her dress, in her hair.

We finally got to school, we pulled up, and parked. We both climb out. By this time it had gone almost completely silent, except for the occasional whisper. We grabbed our stuff out of the back of Aria's car and started walking to the front doors. We had worked over the summer on a graceful, but very proud walk. So, we can walk into any space and all eyes would be on us. I guess it worked.

We kept walking up to yard. On the right of the sidewalk was one of the football players standing in the grass with his mouth open. I stopped right in front of him and close his mouth.

"You might want to close you mouth or you'll catch flies, honey" I said as a snicker ran through the crowd. Aria and I walked through the halls a lot (when I say that I mean it) of guys tried to talk to us as we walked but we turned them all away because we because we had our sent on one guy and that guy was Jake Brandon...

Hey sorry it's so short I'm trying to make all my chapters longer because I know that in my other book the chapters are SUPER short and I'm trying!!! So, please don't hate me for it I have the first 2 chapters done up but they are on paper :( I work better on paper though that's why it takes so long for me to update and I'm thinking of taking down "Words Written Off the Page" comment and tell if I should keep going and if you have any ideas please send them to me because I have no clue what to do next for WWOP so PLEASE HELP!!!

Love you all,

Courtney :))