Chloe Elizabeth Phantom

Whole name: Chloe Elizabeth Phantom

Age: 16

Gender: female

Species: demon neko

Sexuality: straight (morphing into bisexual)

Looks: long black, wavey hair that falls down to the back of her knees. Perfect eyebrows. Large eyes that are violet, then fade into magenta. 4'11" Size 28D bra. Silver cat tail and ears. Skin is the color of porcelain. (I will post a pic. of her outfit later on)

This pic. is close enough....

Talents: singing, horses, dancing, skating, hockey, roller blading, skate boarding, writing songs, and writing stories

Likes: all of her talents, music, black, crimson red, CATS, sunshine, rain storms, Fall, sharp objects, the word 'booty' (don't ask! XD)

Dislikes: most people, dogs, girly girls, elderly, children, spoons, the word 'squishy', spiders, any insects

Attitude: rude, street smarts, kinda emo. If your her friend, nice, overprotective, cool, outgoing, energetic, lazy. Will try to get into fights randomly. VERY flirty. All PEOPLE fall for her.

Background: abused as a child. Ran away and found her new family when she was six. The Phantom's. The only girl out of six. Also the youngest. All her brothers hit on her. Her family is VERY overprotective....

Love interests: Sebby, Ciel, Kyoya, Hitachin twins, Mori, Grell, Alois, Ash Tide, Justin Major (aka: Major). (Maya, Lilly, Roxy, Asher Tide, Karma)

Friends: all of the above. Her brothers. Mayana Konato (in California) and Asher Tide. (So far....)

Family: (listed from oldest to youngest) Brothers: Hunza, Ezra, Kayno, Zero, Shu, Laito. Father: Khan. Mother: (died from level E vampire) Elizaya.

Welp, that's me!

~~~ Chloe Elizabeth Phantom ~~~