part 6

It had been about 2 weeks since Jungkook and Taehyung started dating. Jungkook still hadn't ever worn cross dress out in public, until.

"Hey baby, wanna go out for supper?" Taehyung asked.

"Uh sure." Jungkook replied.

It had been 2 hours (around 8 now) and jungkook couldn't find anything to wear. He finally gave up and asked his loving boyfriend for help.

"Tae, baby, can you pick me out an out fit?"

Taehyung came running up the stairs, holding a big pink bag.

Jungkook slowly unwrapped the contents in it. Inside the bag was a short, high wasted, pastel purple skirt, a pair of fishnets, and a beautiful white lace top.

"Taehyung, I can't go out in that." Jungkook said with a sad look.

"Why not? You promised you would wear some of it in public. Please baby, I won't let anyone hurt you." Taehyung begged.

The two argued back and forth for about 10 minutes. Until jungkook agreed to wear it, only because they would be late for supper if he didn't.

He put on the outfit and looked in the mirror. He looked gorgeous. He didn't have to put on makeup, but he did anyways. Only a little bit of masscara and some chapstick.

The couple left to a very fancy restaurant.

"This is really expensive Tae. Are you sure you wanna eat here?" Jungkook asked, worried Taehyung might not be able to pay.

"I'm sure baby."

The two sat down and ordered their food. After they ate, jungkook really had to go to the washroom. He left Taehyung, and went to do his business.

When Jungkook returned, he couldn't see Taehyung, all he saw was a payed bill on their table. Jungkook went outside to look for Taehyung.

When Jungkook stepped outside the door, he saw Taehyung, down on one knee, with a ring in his hand.

"Jean Jungkook, I have loved you for so long. Since the day we became friends. I fell for your looks and how caring you were to everyone. I never want to loose you Jungkook. So would you do me the honors, and be my wife?"

Jungkook couldn't stop the teats for falling.

"Yes Taehyung! Or course I'll marry you!" Jungkook helped Tae up and put the ring on his finger.

A//n: surprise update. I'll be continuing this story. But only posting when I can. I can't believe how many reads this book got. I didn't even expect it to reach more than 10. But so many enjoyed it, so I'm gonna keep it going.
                                                        Love your potato mama  <3